What unique value does your product offer that could transform its industry?

Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
13 replies

Replies

Dominic Bouchard
Value that address the core problem your product is trying solving. That said, its easier said than done. For example, for productivity purpose, I track my time with a Pomodoro timer but its hard to be consistent at it. Sometimes you lose the motivation to do it and your return to a more chaotic way of working. To solve this, I added some gamification to the process (I did the same with my budget!) and a social component to the product to keep myself more accountable. What the problem your product is solving?
Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
@dbouchard2 Agree Dominic. Actually, I did similar experiments for myself before coming up to the idea to create our product. But my pain point was the eye dryness and lower back pain of computer use. I used reminders, eye drops, to reduce the negative impacts, but it was not helping after some time (usually I ignored the reminders), and remembered about them only when I had a pain already. So to solve this problem, we created an app that is working based on actions and is focused on habits. With the AI, our product periodically (few times in an hour) checks users working behavior (sitting correct, blinking enough, keeping appropriate distance from screen) and notifies to take a corrective action. And once you react (which takes just 1 sec) notification disappears. Doing this a few months, you can notice that your posture is getting improved and eye dryness is reducing. Basically, you start to develop healthy working habits with computers.
Carter Michael
For Vetted Closet - haven't seen a single competitor. Roasted Resume - Vastly cheaper than alternatives and remarkably different approach to professional writers What about you for Bliink.ai
Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
@carter_barnett Thanks for the answer Carter. In case of Bliink.ai, the value proposition is the combining eye strain reduction and better posture health into a single desktop app. And the focus is on building healthy working habits, not just reminding. With its holistic approach to well-being, customizable settings, historical performance and recommendations, Bliink.ai sets a new standard of computer user experience and as a result, boosts the productivity.
Carter Michael
@nairi_baghdasaryan That's awesome that you focused on habit-building vs a notification nightmare. Benefits the user a LOT more.
Shawn Cao
Love this question, thanks for the thread! Empower everybody to be able to explain their data easily - through AI + Cloud computing. Because I believe # of people who have access to data is way bigger than # of people who can explain data - due to technical barriers. The mission of Columns is to bridge the gap. Many people thought Columns is another charting tool, in fact, it is not. Hope we can reveal the best of Columns in one way, in one day.
Zapmail can bridge the gap between the way different generations of workforce communicates, thus saving a business money and time due to misunderstandings. Now with the Gen Z, who practically grew up in a digital world with IMs entering the workforce, the gap between them and those used to emails is a problem we face. What zapmail.app does is bring the best of both worlds together to facilitate good communication.
Ashley Carter
Our product leverages groundbreaking artificial intelligence algorithms to automate complex tasks, revolutionizing efficiency and productivity in our industry.
Kathleen Torres
By seamlessly integrating blockchain technology, our product ensures unparalleled transparency, security, and trust in an industry plagued by inefficiencies.
Larry Martin
Our product revolutionizes the industry by seamlessly integrating artificial intelligence, automation, and sustainable practices to drive unparalleled efficiency and environmental stewardship.