What transformations are you planning for the year ahead?

Umar Saleem
145 replies
I'm doubling down on my 2023 resolution to hit the gym! 😂😂 What about you? have you sketched out any changes you aim for in the coming year?

Replies

nahtnam
I want to launch 12 apps next year. I would say I've gotten pretty good at full stack development, but now I need to learn to launch and market things and I think 12 simple but useful apps would be a good way to learn that. Hopefully by the end of the year I have the skills necessary to make $$$ in 2025!
Umar Saleem
@nahtnam You're aiming high! Building and launching 12 apps to learn marketing is a brilliant strategy. Keep pushing forward,
Elevate my fitness routine, and feel the burn!
Ali Gordon
@amber_gardener I'd recommend getting a Personal Trainer or accountability partner if you haven't already got one!
Andrew Howe
In the upcoming year, I'm dedicated to enhancing my communication skills. I aim to engage in more meaningful conversations, express myself confidently, and listen attentively. It's about fostering better connections through effective communication.
Ali Gordon
@andrewhowe I like this one. Personally, I want to get better at remembering people's names after I've met them. Dale Carnegie said that "a person's name is the sweetest sound in any language", remembering a name and using it quickly is a great way to endear yourself to someone and make an impression. If anyone is working on a product in this space let me know!
Arthur
Cultivate a mindset of gratitude.
Launching soon!
No GYM or Fitness :)
Umar Saleem
@m_anees What inspired the shift away from gym or fitness goals?
Launching soon!
@umar_saleem These days work stress is too much and there is no time for myself. Waiting for the summer season then I will start my morning walk.
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
Not really a New Year's Resolution, more of a recent goal but to maintain a better routine and stay more consistent.
Umar Saleem
@rmarlow That's a fantastic goal! Consistency is critical, regardless of when it starts. Wishing you the best in sticking to your routine and achieving your desired results!
Marco Moauro
devote more to my personal projects, like everyone I would like to make some money, I notice that there are many people who passed the 9-18 work are happy, I far from it, I am turning this thought into an energy to give much more :)
Umar Saleem
@marco_moauro1 That's inspiring! Channeling your energy into personal projects can lead to fulfilling experiences.
Aarushi
Launching soon!
A part of my New Year Resolution for 2024 is to find the right work life balance with my product and my friends & family.
Umar Saleem
@mahajan What steps or strategies do you plan to implement to achieve this balance? Sharing insights might inspire others looking to harmonize their professional and personal lives!
Aarushi
Launching soon!
@umar_saleem For starters, I'm trying to reduce my working hours over the weekend and spend more time with family & friends. Other than that, I have picked up a lost hobby and trying to reintroduce it to my life :)
Andrew Philip
In 2024, I'm dedicated to financial stability. My resolution involves diligent budgeting, reducing unnecessary expenses, and investing wisely for future security. It's about making informed financial decisions and securing a stable foundation for the future.
Angelina Shaw
This year, I am focused on healthier habits, mainly hitting the gym regularly! What's your health priority?
Umar Saleem
@angelina_shaw That's great to hear! Consistent gym sessions can boost overall health. I prioritize a balanced diet and daily walks to keep myself active and energized!
Grace Bates
2024 means more intense workouts at the gym for me! What about your fitness aspirations?
Umar Saleem
@gracebates That's fantastic! Intense workouts can bring great results. I'm aiming to incorporate more outdoor activities like hiking and cycling to keep my fitness routine diverse and exciting
Rebaika James
Invest in mental and physical well-being.
Robin Prime
Dive deeper into personal growth.
Rose Linda
Learn an instrument, find harmony.
Sophia Watt
Conquer fears and embrace challenges.
Steve Joe
Build stronger connections and cherish friends.
Umar Saleem
@steve_joe Building stronger connections is wonderful! Remember, it's the bonds we nurture that bring joy
udhay yadav
Gym sessions are my resolution! How about your plans for a healthier year?
Umar Saleem
@udhay_yadav That's a great resolution! I'm focusing on outdoor activities like hiking and biking to stay active and enjoy nature.
Victor Crum
2024 means a dedicated focus on exercise routines! Do you have any fitness goals for you?
Umar Saleem
@victor_crum A dedicated focus on exercise routines is fantastic! Personally, I'm striving for a balanced mix of cardio and strength training.
Victoria Roy
Gym commitment is at the forefront for 2024! What fitness changes are you planning?