What tools or apps do you use to help manage your time more efficiently?

Prajwal Poojari
25 replies
I'm curious to know what has worked well for others and how they have integrated these tools into their daily routines. Sharing our experiences and insights can help us all learn and improve our time management skills. So, what tools or apps have you found to be most helpful in managing your time?

Replies

Marko D.
Pen and paper! When I plan my day out with ink, it feels like it's set in stone and makes me more likely to follow it throughout : )
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Personally, I've found that using a combination of apps and techniques has helped me manage my time more efficiently. I use Google Calendar to schedule my tasks and appointments, and I set reminders to keep me on track. I also use Trello to organize my tasks and keep track of my progress. In addition, I practice time blocking, where I set aside specific blocks of time for focused work and minimize distractions. Finally, I make sure to take breaks and practice self-care, as I find that this helps me be more productive in the long run. What about you?
Prajwal Poojari
@kseniya_avtukhovich Thanks for sharing your time management approach with us! It's great to see how you've incorporated different apps and techniques to help manage your time more efficiently. Google Calendar and Trello are both excellent tools for organizing and prioritizing tasks, and time blocking is a great way to stay focused and minimize distractions. And I completely agree that taking breaks and practicing self-care is crucial for maintaining productivity and avoiding burnout. Personally, I also like to use the Pomodoro Technique, where I work for a set amount of time (usually 25 minutes) and then take a short break (5 minutes) before starting again. I find that this helps me stay focused and energized throughout the day. Additionally, I've recently started using an app called Forest, which helps me stay off my phone and avoid distractions while I'm working. Overall, it's great to see how different tools and techniques can work together to improve our time management skills!
Dhruv Dubey
I use Notion to streamline my work. It's an all-in-one workspace that allows you to manage tasks, projects, notes, and databases in a flexible and customizable way.
Usually my wife....she's the best at getting me organised!
Hashnimo
The combination of Notepad and Alarm Clock apps has the potential to boost productivity, but I have not yet achieved optimal results.
Nisa Meray
Calendars and reminders help a lot!
Prajwal Poojari
@nisa_meray Yes, I totally agree with you! Calendars and reminders are lifesavers when it comes to managing our time and staying organized. I personally use Google Calendar and set reminders for everything from appointments and meetings to deadlines and personal tasks.
Laurentiu Cotet
Notion & Google Calendar, and lack of apps! Less is more, I like to take notes on sticky notes and then transfer them in digital format.
Prajwal Poojari
@laurentiu_cotet I totally agree with you that less can be more when it comes to productivity tools!
Shaur ul Asar
I recommend using a scheduling app like Google Calendar or Outlook to manage your appointments, meetings, and deadlines. These apps allow you to set reminders, sync with other devices, and share your calendar with others.
Prajwal Poojari
@shaur_ul_asar Yes, Google Calendar and Outlook can be extremely helpful for managing appointments, meetings, and deadlines. Personally, I use Google Calendar to keep track of my schedule and set reminders for important events or tasks.
Daniel Do
Launching soon!
Notion is the best tool you can use. Especially if your company is using it as well. There's so much customization you can do to create your own products that it's insane. I used Todoist before for task management but moved everything to Notion as I have my projects, meetings, notes, goals, etc. in there. It's a big and robust system you can create and make your life better :)
Tetiana Bila
Google Calendar and reminders. Day tasks - always write down in the notebook. I memorize tasks better when I write them by myself. Deferent tools don't work for me.
Adrien Cohen
Pen and paper ! And Google Cal.
TanP0l
TIMW CAN NOT BE MANAGED YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MANAGE YOU SELF FIRST
Hustle Guy
I take huge inspiration from Getting Things Done by David Allen and Atomic Habits by James Clear All principles I took from those two books are apply in Notion,and zapier
Valorie Jones
Right now, my flow is very vanilla: Google Calendar for meetings and scheduling, Monday.com for project/task management, and Harvest.com for time-tracking. I am very curious about AI tools that take my time-management to the next level. Does anyone have specific recommendations? Has anyone used AI schedulers like Reclaim.ai, Clockwise, and Trevor.ai or AI assistants like Clara?
Harsh Vardhan
For me it’s Madhur. I love to gain knowledge from books but I don’t have much time to spend on reading because of work. I also used to feel sleepy while reading most of the time because I was tired after coming from work. This was a major productivity issue from me. So for that I built Madhur (https://bit.ly/madhur-ai). Now I just scan a few chapters from my books every night before sleeping and listen to them all day while I work. This has been a major productivity boost for me. Just Imagine that you can listen to all your books and documents while multi-tasking. This app not only works with images but it can also convert PDF into audiobooks. So now I just listen to all my books while multi-tasking thanks to this app. This year thanks to Madhur I can reach my goal of 52 books/ year. cheers