What tools do you use to streamline your workflow?

Moiz Farooq
5 replies
I'm always looking for ways to optimize my workflow and make the most of my time. I currently use a combination of tools such as Notion, Evernote, Slack, Zoom, and Calendar. I'm interested to hear what types of tools everyone else is using.

Replies

Dang Khanh @ WriterZen
For writing content, and doing SEO content - I recommend WriterZen
Lisa L
Recommend ONES!
PM Optimizer
It depends on the role you're having. As a PM, I'm using Notion, Productboard, Maze, Figma, Intercom, and Miro. A great tool for team calls is Around.
Muhammad Jawwad Ismail
I use a magic wand to cast a spell that makes all of my tasks disappear. It's not exactly practical, but it's definitely effective! JK! :p I use GitHub to manage all of my code and collaborate with other developers. The GitHub Project feature helps me keep track of tasks and stay organized. Zoom is my go-to tool for remote meetings and collaboration. It allows me to stay connected with my team and get things done, no matter where we are. I'm a big fan of using notes to stay organized and keep track of my tasks. I use a combination of physical notebooks and digital note-taking apps to make sure I never forget anything important. GitHub is a critical part of my workflow, and I use it for everything from code management to project planning. The GitHub Project feature helps me stay on top of tasks and make sure I don't miss any deadlines. I use Zoom for all of my remote meetings, and it's been a lifesaver for staying connected and productive. I also use notes to keep track of my tasks and ideas, and I find that this helps me stay focused and organized.