What tools and practices have helped your team stay productive while working remotely?

Ricardo Luz
12 replies

Replies

Peter agar
WorkHub is the best all in one solution for remote work. Give it a try.
Tanjir Rahman
@peter_agar Hi Peter, May I ask what your team do? Is it a service or software?
We use ClickUp for task management and assign tasks to the team with a deadline and we follow that strictly and for communication we use Discord.
@mehul_fanawala I've been hearing a lot about ClickUP. How do you like it? I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.
@gusoliveira_b4a, we have been using it for a few years now and enjoying it and the best part is it's FREE.
Joana PFA
1) Clear and open communication. 2) Jira, Google's tools, Figma, Slack, Loom.
Our company has been in operation since 2015 and we've always been 100% remote. Our team is spread out across various countries and what has helped us stay productive is a combination of establishing clear communication, regular quick team meetings, clear boundaries, and expectations. But the most important thing is accountability and trust! Everyone is responsible for their actions and commitments, and that's very important because it helps us stay productive, learn from our mistakes, and work together. @ricardo_luz is your team 100% remote? What has helped you guys stay productive?
Klark Kent
Hello! Surely you have heard about the unique Shen Valley Flea Market, but you are wondering How to find Shen Valley Flea Market ? . Now I will help you solve this problem so that you can easily understand how to get there. To do this, you need to follow the link https://doubletollgate.com and there you can find detailed instructions on how to get to this market.
Tanjir Rahman
HI Ricardo, We've found that using collaborative project management tools like Asana and regular video check-ins have been game-changers for our remote team. Keeping the human connection alive, even virtually, makes all the difference! 🚀💻🤝
Andreas Møller
We run everything through discord. We have private channels for communicating internally in the company and use the same server for our users / customers. It has worked really well for us so far, but we are still a small team.
Shivangi Awasthi
Communication irrespective of platforms. Tools like Notion, Calendly and GoogleDocs.