What technological advancement do you believe will have the biggest impact on society ?

Neha
13 replies
How do you think it will shape our future?

Replies

Todd Thompson
I believe the advent of advanced quantum computing will have a monumental impact on society, transforming everything from healthcare diagnostics to climate modeling, creating exciting possibilities and accelerating our ability to solve complex problems!
Neha
@toddt_00 Yes, the advent of advanced quantum computing is poised to bring about a paradigm shift, with profound implications for society.
Igor Lysenko
I think the progress of AI has affected society.
Neha
@ixord Agree, AI has greatly impacted society, revolutionizing industries, personalizing experiences, transforming healthcare, enhancing safety, transforming jobs, and raising ethical concerns.
Aditya Kumar Saroj
In a few decades, affordable space travel (kind of). In another century or so, ability to inhabit other planets.
Neha
@aditya_kumar_saroj Affordable space travel is expected to become a reality in the next few decades, while the ability to inhabit other planets may be achievable within a century or so.
Steve Perez
I firmly believe that advancements in quantum computing will revolutionize our society by enabling unprecedented data processing speeds, leading to breakthroughs in fields as diverse as climate modeling, medicine, cryptography, and artificial intelligence - all while striving to make this powerful technology accessible and understandable for everyone
Neha
@p55steve I share your strong belief that advancements in quantum computing will bring about a revolutionary transformation in our society.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
So far, the World Wide Web
Vladislavs Sprengels
AI will make a lot of people lose their jobs and its already happening!
Jonayed Tanjim
AI and Quantum computing
André J
Launching soon!
Secure solutions