What strategies do you use to build and grow your customer base?

Vlad Golub
16 replies

Replies

Aida Zu
It depends on your customer-persona a lot! Is it B2C or B2B, what are the digital habits of your perfect customer ... sooo many things to learn... so I'd say first step of a good strategy is a wide research.
I tell everyone I know about my product and then bribe them with free samples. It's not technically legal, but it's effective 😉
Kunal Mehta
At ProApp, we believe in building and growing our customer base through a combination of customer-centric strategies and continuous improvement. We prioritize understanding our customers' needs and challenges, actively seeking their feedback, and tailoring our offerings to meet their expectations. By delivering exceptional value, providing excellent customer support, and fostering long-term relationships, we aim to organically expand our customer base through positive word-of-mouth and referrals. We are humbled by the trust our customers place in us and remain committed to their success and satisfaction.
@kunal_mehta_94 Have you considered implementing a loyalty program to reward long-term customers?
Kunal Mehta
@realvladgolub Thank you for suggesting the idea of implementing a loyalty program to reward our long-term customers. We greatly appreciate your input, and we believe it's a fantastic suggestion. We are actively exploring various strategies to enhance our customer experience, including loyalty initiatives. In fact, we have already started implementing certain measures to acknowledge and appreciate our loyal customers. Your feedback reaffirms our commitment to continually improving our services.
Luigi Goulianos
We run sales funnel digital marketing campaigns on Meta ads. Lead generation and then mailchimp nurturing.
Antoni Kozelski
1. promote your business on social media 2. increase your customer base by asking for opinions 3. maintain excellent customer support and service.
Vlad Zivkovic
LinkedIn and SEO mostly...
Maicon | side.tech
Linkedin, Telegram, WhatsApp and Slack Groups, Social Medias.
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
I prioritize a compelling value proposition, targeted marketing, and positive word-of-mouth.
"Free" is a magic word when trying to acquire/grow customer bases :P
Alfonso Alvarez
Sharing information that help others solve problems count?
Alexey Anshakov
The best one: Love for the product.
Shajedul Karim
hello there Vlad, building and growing a customer base? that's an art, my friend, a dance between you and the pulse of your audience. here's a map to navigate: 1. empathy mapping: dive deep. know your customer's dreams, fears, wishes. you’re not just building a product, you’re weaving into their life's narrative. 2. give, then take: people remember those who helped them before asking anything in return. be that person. offer value first. 3. build communities, not databases: foster spaces for your tribe to gather, learn, and grow. nurture these relationships, and they’ll evolve into advocates for your cause. 4. customer service: exceptional service isn’t a department, it's a philosophy. it's turning a transaction into a connection. 5. narrate, don't sell: consistent, relevant content can turn your brand into a beacon in your field. be the guide, not the peddler. 6. collaborations: growth isn't always linear. sometimes, it’s branching out, intertwining roots with fellow creators. your journey is unique. experiment, tweak, grow. keep your focus on serving, and the growth will follow. let's continue to make magic in the mundane, my friend.