What software did you use to build your website?

Viola Schoell
26 replies

Replies

Oxana
Hi Viola! We've used the Webflow and our TheSprkl, that's exactly what helps to build nice websites fast& And what do you use?
Toni
Depending on the complexity of the website we used: - Framer (complex, with animations, CMS) - Wix (straightforward LP) - Carrd (simple LP as Sales Funnel)
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
@toni_pm Thank you for your reply. I have also worked with wix, but Carrd is new to me. Would you recommend it? Is it easy to use?
Toni
@viola_s welcome. Wix allows you to create full websites. Carrd is really good to create LPs with CTA. Good for lead magnets in minutes And it costs only 19$ a year.
Saranraj
@viola_s Carrd is new to me as well. Let us know your feedback when you use it. My team will also review it next month.
Hossein Yazdi
No software other than a code editor. Self-coded fully!
Aleksey Razbakov
VSCode, Figma, Firebase
Zach
Depends on the site! For aicoverletter.com I used flask, html, and css. For other sites I’ve used Hugo and Django before.
Abdullah Al Afique
Wordpress, Elementor, and Crocoblock. 💪
Saranraj
There are ton of tools and technologies that we use depending on the project and requirements. eg. 1. Lockboxy.io - Wix ( LP ) - Product - Nestjs Backend - ReactJs - Frontend - Deployed on ECS, Amplify - Github Repo and Actions for CI/CD [ For code & dabases) - Stoplight for documentation of APIs - Vercel for frontend dev environment. and lot of other things. 2. Tekvo.io Completely on Wix and Utilizing Wix CRM and Notion 3. Hubden Wix ( Landing page) , Hubspot CRM 4. Neeti Native android and IOS app and website using HTML , CSS, JS 5. Notion verse products - Typedream (landing pages) 6. Foxolabs Earlier webflow now wix. If you are building cross platform then Flutter > React Native For ecommerce : Shopify, Wix , Woocomerce, Multivendor We need to choose the right technology based on lot of factors. Figma is another love. I use it not inly to design but to create all the wireframe and business process. diagrams and knowledge sharing. I am becoming pro in Hubspot and exploring Wix a lot these days. These platforms are providing next level features. Let me know if you need more details. Will be happy to help.
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
@sayoga Thank you very much for your detailed answer! it helped me and others a lot! :) I have worked with Wix and Wordpress so far and will test Webflow.
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
readymag :)
Next.js and VSCode
Max Avery
Depends on which site but Wordpress and Figma have been the go-to for most
Aneesh Arora
MongoDB, FastAPI, Sveltekit, Tailwind and Flowbite.
Salim Boudi
Design : Figma Dev: Webflow Feedback between Design and Dev: Iteration X
Massimo Chieruzzi
I'm really looking forward to test webflow given the amount of people using it. So far I've always been using Wordpress. It sucks but it works if you know how to optimize it. It has a large ecosystem of plugins and themes and it's highly customizable to create strong integration between your product and the website.
Gurkaran Singh
As a tech enthusiast with a passion for coding and circuits, I've experimented with a variety of tools for website development. Currently, I'm diving deep into data science and embedded programming, so my go-to choices are dynamic and adaptable to suit the needs of the project at hand. Feel free to reach out if you need any recommendations or tips!