What should I build with $2500 OpenAI worth of credits?

Franklin Mayoyo
8 replies
There are so many AI writing and text based tools in the market. If you were in my shoes, will you build yet another one? The tokens are are from Microsoft Startup Founders Hub. (valid for 6 months.)

Replies

Pam K.
An automation tool using AI.
Anton Gera
Launching soon!
think of something b2b.
Mathis Vella
concoct a SaaS tool that spits out social media captions
Priyanka Sahu
šŸŒŸ Hey everyone, I just had to share this incredible experience I've had with OPEN AI by PR Labs! If you're looking to take your apps to the next level with the power of AI, this is the way to go. šŸš€ šŸ—£ļø ChatGPT, LLAMA 2, Falcon 40b, and more are at your disposal for intelligent and engaging conversations. You can even transform plain text into stunning images šŸ–¼ļø, and give it a voice through Text to Speech. Plus, if you're into Natural Language Processing, they've got you covered with NER, Sentiment Analysis, Embedding, and Spam Detection. Craft summaries, generate headlines šŸ“°, and effortlessly rephrase text - it's all possible with OPEN AI. Choose OPEN AI for state-of-the-art AI and ML solutions that can shape a smarter future. Want to learn more or get started? Contact them at api.prlabs@gmail.com. šŸŒŸ Try it out now:https://rapidapi.com/rphrp1985/a... Trust me, this is a game-changer! šŸš€šŸ—£ļøšŸ–¼ļøšŸŒŸ