What should an entrepreneur be working on during the weekend?

Yavuz Tunc Emran
22 replies
There are no sales meetings no internal meetings. This is the time for personal development. What do you guys say?

Replies

Nikita
you could take a break. that's necessary too
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@girlintheframe taking a break is not an option at the moment. β€œLife is one big tug of war between mediocrity and trying to find your best self.” Trying to become a different type of beast :)
Weekends are perfect to work on side projects. Develop a new product or service that complements your existing startup (only my opinion, maybe it's not correct)!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@realvladgolub Hustle continues :) I like this approach. What are you working on right now, if you are doing anything over the weekend?
Shubham Pratap Singh
Agree @realvladgolub , weekends are best for side hustle πŸ”₯
Shubham Pratap Singh
@tunc_emran Safe Selection, a community-driven platform that allows users to share their experiences and help each other make informed decisions about their safety while traveling :) Read more: https://www.safeselection.in/blo...
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@shubham_pratap very good pain point. Seems really hard to grow and monetise though. What are your ideas on this?
Shubham Pratap Singh
Yes @tunc_emran , for monetizing I will go with advertising model in future. I will never charge users because safety is important for everyone. I agree it's really hard to grow , even I am facing many challenges now. The most challenging part is convincing users to add their reviews and due to lack of data,users are not engaging. I am completely focused on user-generated reviews. I am not adding any fake internet data on the platform. I want everyone to join us and start adding their reviews on every trip, so it will create transparency between travelers and cab services. Let's see how it goes, I am trying my 100%. This cab drivers harassment is a serious concern which I felt so i am trying to add some value in the society with Safe Selection.
Matthias Strafinger
Take your time for more strategic and creative work where you need a clear mindset.
Matthias Strafinger
@tunc_emran I would not in particular say so. Creative work and idea generation for example works best when I take a walk or sit in a cafe. For more strategy related, I block myself a couple of hours and focus on those ones....Always depends for me. :)
Felix
For me personally, weekends are the best time to continue working on planned projects and planning the coming week. What I also like to do is just reflect on the content I've put out during the week and evaluate how I can tweak it to perform better. How about you Yavuz?
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@felix_digistash tbh weekends are like any other week day for me. The only thing I cannot do is sales because no-one works over the weekends. So planning also becomes important. Also, where do you put out content Felix?
Adam Kershner
Many entrepreneurs flat-out love what they do, so the weekend is an opportunity to get immersed in some of the things we couldn't get to during the week. Innovative concepts to explore, fleshing out new ideas, or reading a lot of things that can spark inspiration
Shekhar Iyer
reviewing the week and planning the next weeks things to do list, weekly review keeps momentum