What's Your SEO Task This Week?

Berkay Yavuz
5 replies
Let's share our SEO priorities and learn from each other. What's one task you're focused on? This week, my focus is on content creation. I'm writing a blog post about the importance of keywords for digital ads and another post for Indie Hackers on innovation tips for startups. What about you?

Replies

Carl Lager
We are re-writing a lot of articles which shown huge potential to keep content freshness and get those last positions!
Jerryton
Planning to add SEO optimized content in the landing pages
Daniel Steered
This week, my SEO task involves optimizing content for " Resso Premium Mod APK" I'll be conducting keyword research, refining metadata, and enhancing on-page content to improve visibility and rankings. Additionally, I'll focus on acquiring high-quality backlinks from relevant sources to boost organic traffic and authority for "Resso Premium Mod APK" related searches.
Bob WIlsey
backlinking uff
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there Product Hunters! 👋 This week, my SEO task involves diving deep into content creation. I'm currently crafting a blog post that highlights the significance of keywords in digital advertising strategies. Additionally, I'm penning down another piece for Indie Hackers, shedding light on some innovative tips for startups. What's on your SEO agenda this week? Let's share our priorities and learn from each other's experiences!