What's your product mindset?

André J
27 replies
Mine is: 1. Make something elegant 💎 2. Make something with high utility 🔨 3. Make something that is easy to maintain 🧘 I'm curious: What's your? 👇

Replies

Nicolò Marchesi
1. Make something essential 2. Make something niche 3. Make something open-source
Billy Hoang
1. Make sure it provides value 2. Is very simple and easy to use 3. Great quality
Billy Hoang
@billy_mofilo Another that comes into mind is. Is this worth paying? Would I use this from a different perspective?
André J
Launching soon!
@billy_mofilo I guess the challenge here is to figure out what different people are willing to pay for.
Mizanur Rahman
Make something general people
ISTIAK AHMAD
Make something that is easy to maintain 🧘 , Because without that everything will fall apart.
Joypal
Not sure about mindset but I get so fascinated about few products which are so simple but no one thought about until now. I couldn't sleep few nights since I get to know the product thinking that "why didnt I think about it? " Then I realise, Oh I spend too much time on PH. Hahaha
André J
Launching soon!
@joypal Which product was this?
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
Problem-solving: I approach product development with a problem-solving mindset, identifying real-world challenges that users face and seeking innovative solutions through AI-powered capabilities. I aim to provide users with tools that empower them to solve problems effectively and enhance their productivity.
qiufeng
1. it solves a specific problem 2. it's funky and cool
Romio
I only ask one thing. Will I use it? If yes, I just start.
André J
Launching soon!
@romiojoseph That was my mindset as well. Now my mindset is: there are different people than me out there. 🤔 Like. There are a lot of products out there that are super popular that people pay tons of money for that I would never use or pay for.
Leon Fisher
1: Is very simple and easy to use 2: Make something with high utility
Shajedul Karim
hey bro, great question about product mindset! here's how i think about it: - listen to the people: it's all about understanding what people really need and want. you've got to get into their shoes, see their world, and then create something that makes their life better. - keep it super simple: whatever you make, make it easy to use. simplicity is key. it's like cooking a meal..too many ingredients can spoil the dish. - be ready to change: what works today might not work tomorrow. so, always be ready to tweak, adjust, and improve your product. it's like growing a garden – you've got to keep tending to it. - think beyond money: sure, making money is important, but it's more about making something valuable. if people love and use your product, success will follow. - build, learn, repeat: it's all about trying things out, learning from what happens, and then trying again. it's not about getting it perfect the first time. it's like you're on a journey with your product, always exploring, learning, and growing. hope that adds to the conversation!
Maxim Melnik
In no particular order: 1. Provide quality not quantity 2. Easy to maintain 3. Is it something the user wants 4. Will it benefit the user
1. Solves a problem 2. Solves the problem up to 87% faster than traditional method 3. Provide exceptional value 4. Listen to users and build to solve more problems
AmazingSylvia
Hey Andre, good question. For our product the mindset is we think Human-AI relationship will be the brand new social method in the near future. Which can help some people with intimacy processing issues. If you are interested in AIs' own lives, plz check here👇 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
André J
Launching soon!
@sylvia_sheng I think someone will crack AI + SoMe. And it will be huge. I liked what https://www.producthunt.com/prod... did. But when I tried it, some things where missing or I could not figure out how to use it.
AmazingSylvia
@sentry_co hahaha I sincerely invite you to try out our product, if you like the show Peaky Blinders, I almost made Tommy Shelby 95% similar
Crystal J
Your product mindset sounds awesome! For me, it's all about: 1. Creating something that solves a real problem 2. Provides a great user experience. 3. Add some nerdy but funny stuff (for a touch of my personality).