What’s your job and which part would you like to automate?

Bart Drijver
53 replies
We all have parts of our jobs we'd like to automate. What's one thing you would like to get automated in your current job?

Replies

Victor Kernes
I’m a product designer and I’d like to automate: 1. Scheduling user research sessions 2. Creating user research questions and outlines 3. Gathering data insights after shipping a project or feature
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
Entrepreneur. Tab cleaning, every now and then, close whats not important, document in the correct place what its interesting etc.
Samyak Jain
@roberjet Try "eesel: The new tab for work" . It's an extension that arranges link for all your sheets, documents and prompts on a new tab.
Elias Fares
I'm a Senior Product Designer so I design apps, conduct research, work with developers and others. I don't know if any part of my job can be automated. If I had to choose, it would be documenting my work and saving notes/screenshots automatically.
Anastasia Reich
In Sense — Your Artificial Memory, we are working on automating the full cycle of knowledge and information management, so you could focus on high-cognitive tasks. Check out my product, we are LIVE now💜
Richard Gao
Would love to automate tweeting entirely for engagement haha Takes up such a large chunk of time
John Koo
@richard_gao2 same here. I've spending at least 1 hr to manage my social media account. how long do you spend average?
Kate Santoro
Content and community manager here. Things I'd love to automate: - responding to comments/messages on social media - automatically extracting KPI data from sources to my spreadsheet - documenting work in Asana - posting Reels/stories - for some reason lots of social media planning apps don't let you publish those.
John Koo
@kate_santoro1 I'm also having the same problems regarding social media management. Do you use any tools to manage social media accounts? i'm thinking about paying to use one. Any recommendation?
Kate Santoro
@imjohnkoo We use Hubspot so I'm able to schedule some posts in there, though it won't let me scheduled Reels or Stories, not sure why. As for dealing with messages, I know that it's possible to connect Instagram DMs to Intercom if you use that, and maybe to Zendesk and other support centers as well. But it doesn't help me too much because I'm more so talking about replying to comments on posts, responses to stories, etc. Good luck with it!
Sara Greene
@kate_santoro1 Platforms such as ManyChat or Tidio can be set up to respond to comments on posts, stories and DM's (for FB and IG)!
Maya A
I'm a data scientist - def would like to automate documentation
Gabe Pavel
@mayaa.17 can you give an example?
Mehdi Rifai
Im an entrepreneur and something I would like to bring automation to is tweets and admin
Ágh Helmut
Entrepreneur. Previously I had a software development agency and now I'm working on my own startup. Of course, marketing is the hardest part. I have to create content for my ads and it takes a lot of time. AI is not good enough yet, but it would be amazing if somebody could just work on my ads as a subscription service.
S.N.Dineshan
I am the Co-founder of Streos. I want to automate all the marketing and reporting activities.
Mutlu Sakar
Product manager here. I would really love something takes notes on meetings without my touch. There are lots of tools but they are mainly in English. I am struggling to use them in my native languege :(
Edgars
@mutlusakar What language would you need?
Olatz Urrutia
SEO manager. I guess guest posts or getting backlinks sometimes is hard...
Bernard Badó
Automate everything so I can be sipping Pinacoladas on the beach. ⛱️
BiglySales
The part that we wanted to automate was sales and marketing outreach and also subsequent data entry. These tasks wasted hours everyday. We created a product that handles these tasks and gives us our time back. biglysales.com
Nilan Saha
I am a CTO at a VC backed healthcare startup. There are a lot of marketing + tech aspects to my job which I will automate soon. Like getting daily, weekly and monthly reports on which sources or channels are bring in the most revenue. There are plenty more.
Katja Alissa Mueller
Creative director. Bundling, summarising and prioritising my open and bookmarked tabs. The hours I would win back...
Harper23
Backing up files. This essential precaution doesn't need your undivided attention. ... Share calendars. ... Eliminate annoying e-mails. ... Job recruitment. ... Your to-do list. ... Online forms. ... Email signatures.https://jefferytalthomas.com/
Vasily Malyshev
CEO. Managing people😅 I think we can all agree that a business is often only as good as its people, but understanding your team & giving them valuable actionable feedback is hard. Honestly, managing people was hard for me in my last company that I've now moved on to creating a product to help with this specifically. Intelogos.com automates performance management by collecting performance data and generating suggestions that help your team grow. Feel free to sign up, we have a free beta going on now! 🚀
Mariano San Juan
I work in a marketing team for a SaaS Company. We need to update cohorts crossing information from ad networks such as Google or Meta with our lead's information in Hubspot....just to understand the Cost per QUALIFIED lead for EACH Campaign (before we optimize our campaigns by cost per lead, but cheapest leads often convert badly inside the funnel).... Updating this every week is unbearable... Any idea?