What's your go-to way to reduce stress and anxiety?

Neal Sarin
7 replies
For me, it's finding a consistent routine of exercise, focus-based meditation, and sound therapy. What about you?

Replies

Diter Knobloch
Thanks for the question!I believe that we were all affected by depression. I can already sense this state approaching. The most crucial thing is to avoid letting depression persist, dealing with it on your own isn't always an option. On Instagram, at calmerry customer service , there are competent experts in this field. There is a lot of valuable and inspiring information there, as well as the option to schedule a consultation. Because depression is simpler to prevent than to treat later, perhaps I will do it now.
Akash Zaveri
Take some time to think, primarily to: - Differentiate what is in my control vs what isnt - Clarify my thoughts - Reflect on what I could've done different, or what trait I must abide by better Once I do these, then getting into therapeutic activities like exercise and family time really help energise me.
Launching soon!
Being surrounded by nature helps me overcome stress and anxiety much better than anything else. Whenever I am stressed or tired, I go to the park or my lawn to relax.
Usually some gaming 😀
Alex P
For me, the only way is to get the irritant away. And that's it! I am calm again. But sometimes it's not easy to do. It's just that sometimes I'm trying to look at something and then an ad pops up in my face. It happens all the time when I'm trying to look at a video or listen to music online. And when I can't miss it, it just pisses me off. Good thing they invented adblocker for nervous people like me.)
Cervantezson Najera
Taking the time to relax every day helps manage stress and protect your body from the effects of stress. You can choose from a variety of techniques, such as deep breathing, guided imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, and mindfulness meditation. https://myselfcarenotes.com/anxi...