What's your go-to video editing tool for product promotion?

suman saurabh
72 replies
insights on the best tools you've used for crafting eye-catching product promotion videos

Replies

Tanmay M
I recently found out jitter.video, It's a really good platform, and If you are familiar with figma then this would be the best tool for you. Here's a short GIF I made for BeGuidedAI
Shane Yan
We use Keynote to create promotion videos, which is quite convenient and the effect is not bad at all (If you are interested, you can check out our coming-soon product launch lol).
AmazingSylvia
@franklin_akpu Yes, it can help you transcribe the video content quickly, it is a great time saver!
Richard Maxwell
@sylvia_sheng We use a combination of Descript and Filmora. Descript is great for transcription but also does AI eye adjustment (if you hair isnโ€™t covering your eyes). Filmora is easy to use and pretty cheap.
Alex Nix
looking for it!!
Ashley
Final cut pro lol
Steve Liu
@ashley_z How long did it take you to learn Final cut pro?
Rene Reilly
For quick and easy edits, I swear by Adobe Premiere Pro.
Arz
Premiere Pro ๐Ÿ‘‘
Brian Shin
Recently started using Screen Studio, and it's been absolutely great - especially for product demos!
Romio
descript or davinci
Hannah
Capcut - easy to edit
Nigel Engel
use Da Vinci, free and used for holiwood movies, has video, audio and colour editing
Camtasia, Capcut, and rare occasions Adobe Premiere.
Jovana Djekovic
VEED is my go-to for product promotion videos. It's user-friendly, and the quality of the output is consistently great.
Evita T
Shareloapp.com is my go-to video editing tool for product promotion. It's a versatile editing tool that excels at integrating various content types, including presentations, Calendly, and more. The best part is that it also allows you to record videos directly within the app, and you can track video analytics. It's a must-try platform, offering a wide range of capabilities. Additionally, you can even create a video widget for your website using this app.
Hussein Hashish
canva anyone? was hoping to farm some suggestions on simple solutions for beginners
Ananda_H
@hussein_hashish I was trying Canva for video editing recently and found it quite user-friendly and useful :)
Hussein Hashish
@ananda_hsu hats great to know cause ill be doing a product video animation myself soon and dont have the expertise nor the time to do something fancy with other tools.
Alexandr Builov
Absolutely, @suman_saurabh! I've used VEED and it certainly simplifies the process with its user-friendly interface. ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ‘ŒIt was terrific for adding subtitles and effects. If you haven't used it yet, give it a try. Curious, what features are you seeking in your ideal video editing tool? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿง Let's discuss and vote this up so others can benefit too! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ก
suman saurabh
@suman_saurabh @builov84 hey i am looking at something that actually is easy to learn and use, creates productin grade videos to be put on website home page and has templates that i can use directly instead of building something from scratch