What's your go-to strategy for creating an unforgettable brand presence through marketing?

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
17 replies
I feel consistency is the key to success in anything. It establishes trust, making your brand a dependable ally for customers.

Replies

Richard Galovič
It really depends on who is your target group and what is your product/service. There is no "one size fits all" solution. I use method of Brand Strategy, Product Strategy and Consumer Profile as the first phase of Business Strategy. Then you can easily see what are best ways to target the audience, define your funnel and prepare go to market strategy. Hope this helps.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@richard_galovic Yes, you are absolutely right; keeping focus on your target audience is required for success, as there is a high chance of conversion from viewer to consumer.
Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
I use storytelling Storytelling For Dummies An 8-step process: Bring emotion into the game - emotions sell, and numbers help Know your target end result - what do you want your prospect to do? Sell the benefits - not the features Be unique - or at least kinda special Trim the fat - keep the focus point in, well, focus Structure your story - we need order, even in stories Niche down - talk to ONE single person, not a crowd It’s all in the hook - if your hook stinks, you can tell your story bye-bye
Lukas Rüger
Sounds simple but it is effective - we aim to sound as human & genuine as possible. There is so much GPT-content going around and accounts that just post template after template. People really appreciate posts and comments where they see that a human was behind the screen.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@lrueger Agree with you; the human-to-human connection is very different, and machines cannot replicate it.
Callum Jones
@lrueger couldn't agree more. love to read this. We're about to embark on our marketing push as we release our new platform, this is exactly the angle we're taking!
Lukas Rüger
@callum_jones1 Thank you, are you launching soon? :)
Callum Jones
@lrueger we hope to! just joined here so i want to figure it all out. i'm definitely a late comer but loving it. Nice website by the way, beats dashlane ha
Lukas Rüger
@callum_jones1 That's nice to hear, thank you! We'll launch our product in 3 days, I'd appreciate your feedback on that day a lot :)
Vincent Xu
In addition to consistency, I also believe in the power of storytelling and creating a unique brand narrative that resonates with your target audience. By crafting a compelling story and delivering it consistently across all marketing channels, you can truly make a lasting impression and stand out in the crowded marketplace.
Lisa Steingold
You have to make it amazing to engage with you. Your not competing against your competitors, you're competing against Netflix, Insta, TikTok, Email, Slack...why should someone give you 10-30-60 seconds of their attention? Answer that in an engaging way and you've got your GTM strategy
Nilesh Jethwa
finding niche community and just focus during initial few months before changing or trying other channels