What's your go-to method for gathering user feedback?

Hemanshu Patel
13 replies

Replies

Shubham Tiwari
we just post a poll on our community channels
Eraj Ismatulloev
NPS and Surveys. NPS: Net Promoter Score is basically asking "on a scale of 0 to 10 how likely is it that you would recommend our product to your friend or colleague or family?" 1. Promoters (scores 9 to 10) - they liked your product. 2. Passives (scores 7 to 8) - they aren't sure about your product. 3. Detractors (scores 0 to 6) - they didn't like your product. Basically, you'd calculate the following, and arguably anything more than 0 is good but the higher the better. NPS (in %) = Promoters/Total (in %) - Detractors/Total (in %) Surveys: You can easily set them up leveraging Google Forms or MS Forms. Make them short, include only what you really want to get feedback on, and use simple sentences so anybody could understand the questions. Also, including various question types, for instance, something along the lines of: 1. Open/Close-Ended questions, 2. Ordered Scales questions, 3. Discrete (Yes/No or Agree/Disagree) questions.
Sending NPS to churned users. This is where you will get the painful, brutal honesty that you desperately need.
LisaKim
I go on social media, make friends, ask them to use my product and send me feedback. Takes a bit of time, but we always get the best , constructive feedback this way!
Raphael Leite
I'm working on a startup that helps product people to connect their favorite tools for gathering feedback in one place and create a live feed for all user feedback. You might want to give our beta test a go: https://lp.birdie.ai/waitlist
Mark Lamb
ask them! nothing beats human interaction
Olga Neudakh
I always ask my patients about using my app. Some of them write me e-mail
Meenank Minnu
Building a community. I'm a community builder and I get tons of feedback for my clients. Clients should be ready "to accept" the feedback and work on it. or else this just doesn't work :)
Leo J Barnett
1. Create Google form of simple Q's (Customise with nice header) 2. Engage with target audiences content on social media (be super nice!) 3. DM - ask if they'd be interested in taking a look at X?? 4. Keep all DM's short sweet and personal! No copy or pasting. 5. Amazon Vouchers competition incentive. 6. If they say yes then send form and be grateful. 7. If no response simply have an image overview that they can give small thoughts via DM not the form. Being personal and engaging is super important. Can't be a take all. And yes it takes time! But is the most effective way for us. Good luck!