What's your go-to comfort food after a long day?

Woody Robles
32 replies

Replies

Joseph D Garner
A hearty bowl of ramen with all the fixings is my go-to for comfort.
Kristi Tanellari
Any junk food and Ben and Jerry's
Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup gelato OR a bowl of berries
Coro
pizza/pasta
Linda Parker
When people crave a departure from the familiar tastes of homemade meals after long day, they often opt to dine out at restaurants alike shadab restaurant menu . These establishments offer a diverse array of cuisines and dishes prepared in unique ways, providing a refreshing change from home-cooked food. Additionally, dining out presents an opportunity to explore new flavors, indulge in specialty dishes, and enjoy the social atmosphere of sharing a meal with others. Whether seeking exotic tastes or simply a break from cooking, restaurants offer a convenient and enjoyable option for those looking to satisfy their culinary cravings.
Darla H Monroe
Ice cream, my first love.
babar saleem
My go-to comfort food is a big bowl of creamy mashed potatoes topped with butter and chives the ultimate comfort carb after a long day.
William Willey
A warm bowl of chicken noodle soup—it's like a hug in a bowl!
Ramona J. Hicks
My ultimate comfort food is a piping hot bowl of creamy risotto—each spoonful is like a cozy embrace, comforting both body and soul with its rich, velvety texture and comforting flavors.
Vanessa N. True
When I need comfort, I indulge in a plate of crispy fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy—it's a classic combination that never fails to lift my spirits and soothe my soul after a long day.
Gary Lenz
After a challenging day, I find solace in a warm and hearty bowl of beef stew—filled with tender chunks of meat, hearty vegetables, and savory broth, it's a comforting reminder of home and warmth.