What's your go-to breakfast food on a lazy Sunday morning?

Hashir Ahmed
17 replies

Replies

Joe Suarez
On lazy days I usually go for red white and blue cheesecake salad. It is a simple yet colorful dish that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling refreshed and satisfied. This salad is made up of a few key ingredients: cream cheese, whipped cream, powdered sugar, strawberries, blueberries, and graham crackers. The cream cheese is blended with whipped cream and powdered sugar to create a smooth and creamy base. The strawberries and blueberries are then added to the mixture, creating a beautiful red, white, and blue color palette. Finally, the graham crackers are crushed and sprinkled on top, adding a delicious crunch to the dish. Not only is this salad delicious, but it is also relatively healthy. The fruit provides natural sweetness and antioxidants, while the cream cheese and whipped cream offer a satisfying richness without being overly heavy. Plus, the graham crackers add a bit of fiber and crunch, making this a well-rounded dessert option.
Olive Haus
Bacon, eggs, and hash browns on a Parmesan bagel. Helps put me in the mood for an afternoon nap.
Pranab Buragohain
An English breakfast, laden with lots of Bacon.
Golfo Vasiliou
Pancakes with cream cheese and blueberries
Mark | Paid Ad Templates
Tropical fruit homemade smoothie. Frozen tropical fruit, two scoops of protein powder, a handful of spinach, a banana, a little bit of Greek yogurt, and either coconut water or oat milk. Insanely good and energizing.
Adam Kershner
Does coffee count as food? 😅
Stephen
Chicken Sausage and two eggs sunny side up - but Sunday is not my lazy day! I run a few miles to work up an appetite and justify the calories!
Majid
Oatmeal with mashed banana and a spoonful of almond creme in milk.
Mike Barzacchini
This morning we were on the run, so it was Panera breakfast sandwiches. On lazy Sunday mornings, it's most often eggs over easy, skillet-roasted spinach, skillet-fried cheese, a slice of bread with either local honey or organic preserves, and fresh fruit.
Divya
maggi, eggs
Joanne Hurley
It's hard to have a lazy morning with a 3-year-old, but either toast with peanut butter and marmite, or toast (the more pretentious the bread the better) with avocado and marmite washed down with a decent cup of coffee or if out a Bloody Mary
Bunny
The popular breakfast options infood court on lazy Sundays include pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, avocado toast, bagels, smoothie bowls, and cereal with milk. Food courts can be a convenient place to grab a quick breakfast and offer a variety of options, but the quality of the food can vary.
Lucas Jeffery
On a lazy Sunday morning, what's your favorite breakfast choice? Personally, I enjoy taking my time and indulging in a leisurely breakfast. It's a wonderful opportunity to savor the flavors and start the day on a relaxed note. Speaking of breakfast, it reminds me of the charming experiences I've explored on 'frmenu,' a platform that delves into the world of French restaurant chains. Just like how a leisurely breakfast sets the tone for a lazy Sunday, these restaurant chains curate unique culinary journeys that blend comfort and innovation. If you're interested in discovering delightful breakfast options or any other culinary delights, 'frmenu' https://frmenu.org/ is a great place to start! and if you live in france must visit https://restaurant-chancellerie.fr/
Alexasmith
SGEats encapsulates the vibrant and diverse culinary scene that defines Singapore's gastronomic identity. From the bustling hawker centers offering iconic local delights like Hainanese chicken rice and laksa to the upscale restaurants showcasing a global array of cuisines, SGEats caters to the discerning taste buds of locals and visitors alike. The city-state's rich cultural tapestry is vividly reflected in its food, with influences from Chinese, Malay, Indian, and other global traditions seamlessly blending to create a culinary mosaic. http://sgeats.org/