What's your go-to AI Assistant?

Toni
15 replies

Replies

Elena Tairova
Gemini. I find it to more accurately pick up on tone of voice / style adjustments. Everything written by ChatGPT just looks so obviously AI-written to me.
Toni
@eltairovy I agree on the writing of ChatGPT. Though OpenAI just announced that they made big improvements. But I haven’t benchmarked yet. To me the AI for best copywriting is Claude 3 at the moment
Elena Tairova
@toni_pm I haven't really tried Claude3 yet, will give it a go, thanks! In any case, I'm not yet ready to trust an AI tool with more than brainstorming ideas to get the inspiration going, and the final grammar checkup :)
Toni
@eltairovy totally agreed. Claude Is better for copywriting, but it is still more of a sparring partner than a replacement
Ricardo Batista
ChatGPT for its simplicity of use
I've tried using Claude before but once I started using ChatGPT I couldn't convert, the rest feel almost unnatural
Hossein Yazdi
ChatGPT and Geminee (for emails).
Roche
local llm
Toni
@jammieruo interesting. What Do you use it for ?
Maurizio Isendoorn
ChatGPT. But Ringly.io is also a good one🤫
Jose Garrido
ChatGPT. I lost trust in Gemini after their obvious bias issues..
Dr. Nadeem, M.
For now, its ChatGPT. Perhaps in coming months, we will have more options!
Ryan Zhang
My go-to AI Assistant is Monica, a versatile and highly capable assistant based on the OpenAI GPT-4 architecture. It's incredibly intuitive and always ready to help with a wide range of tasks, making my daily routine much easier.
Brandon Maddick
ChatGPT is so nice but a bit verbose. I just created a GPT bot that is more concise.