What's your favourite podcast?

Alessandra Mikail
11 replies

Replies

Ryan Ong
Mine is definitely the Huberman Lab podcast! Also if you love listening to podcasts, we are launching Synthesis Youtube soon, where you can search through podcasts on Youtube for any desired topic or question and get instant access to the most relevant segments across multiple podcast episodes! 🤯 For our launch, we have included: 1. Huberman Lab 2. Slo Mo 3. The Diary of the CEO 4. Deep Dive with Ali Abdaal 5. The School of Greatness 6. The Knowledge Project 7. On Purpose by Jay Shetty 8. The Tim Ferriss Show 9. High Performance 10. Modern Wisdom 11. Jordan Harbinger 12. Impact Theory Check us out here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Mohcine Heddi
I like the all in podcast by chamath palihapitiya, jason calacanis, david sacks and david friedberg. Lex fridman's podcast is very good too
Mehran Najafi
All-in podcast + Huberman Lab are a must every week.
Magic Mike Paine
One that is new and upcoming that doesn't have a ton of followers yet but gives sound advice about motivation, marketing, and best practices for small businesses is MarketingBox. Subscribe to their YouTube channel at youtube.com/@marketingbox. They also can be streamed via spotify, apple podcast, etc...just search MarketingBox Podcast.
Nilan Saha
By favourite podcast is My First Million followed by All In Podcast.