What's your favorite way to relax and de-stress after a long day?

Aizhan Asanbaeva
11 replies
Sometimes you just need to take a break and relax. 🌴 Join our conversation and share your favorite activities to de-stress after a long day.

Replies

Kulsoom Awan
Herb tea and just sit alone in the room with dim lights
I prefer walking with my baby and drinking a cup of coffee
Lucas Edwards
Taking a warm bath or shower, watching a movie or favorite TV show, and also spending time in nature or engaging in outdoor activities.
Ethan Perez
It's really easy. For peace, go outside
Caleb Cooper
If you have any stress. Going to amusement parks and enjoying with your family and also with your mates.
Julien Fayad
Depends on the mood, sometimes I read about new technology that gets my creative juice flooding. Sometimes I spend time with the kids doing dumb things Oftentimes, I go for a walk or socialize with friends Weirdly enough, I don't find food to be related to my relaxation level (if anything it's quite the opposite) Anyone in Paris willing to mix walks and socializing towards the end of the day ?
Mobimag
We love reading books, but we often face the challenge of carrying them around wherever we go. That's why we created Mobimag, a digital magazine designed specifically for mobile devices. With Mobimag, you can enjoy the pleasure of reading on the go, without the need to carry physical books. It's the perfect solution for mobile reading!
Eugene Sanders
I'm a big fan of unwinding with a good book or a podcast. Nothing beats losing yourself in a great story or learning something new. A bit of exercise also works wonders - a quick jog or some yoga. And of course, spending quality time with loved ones or simply enjoying some quiet alone time can do the trick. Remember, relaxation is personal, find what works for you!
Marilena Nikou
tea, reading a book, on my terrace!
André J
Launching soon!
sugar and alc free mojito 🍹