What's your favorite product community beside producthunt?

amanah alfian
37 replies
Previously, I join reddit community to find the other product community. Also, recently I try indiehacker, so many creative people there.

Replies

Olivia Johnson
users are sharing their favorite product communities other than Product Hunt itself, and it's full of diverse recommendations and lively conversations about the best places to connect, learn, and explore the latest innovations - definitely worth checking out!
amanah alfian
@j22_olivia me too, I love sharing and analyzing their indieproduct. I am always curious what the reason the product. And most of my linkedin connection from product hunt nowadays?
Muhammed Ibrahim
There is a website called Bens Bites where you can find all trending products on AI and even some launches.
Aleesha Macleod
One of my favorite product communities besides Product Hunt is Indie Hackers.
amanah alfian
@aleeshamacleod me too Aleesha, I'm usually going to indiehacker to find inspiration. A lot of creative people that has idea beyond normal people imagination
amanah alfian
@zeeshan121 previously I go to reddit. But I think, now reddit there are so many out of tech product topic. Thus I prefer product hunt right now
Sadam Ali
I can say Meta, Because it has second most users after google
amanah alfian
@shah_sahil what product of meta did you mean, sahil?
amanah alfian
@elijah_harris what's that? could you explain me a lil bit?
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Twitter, also LinkedIn and Reddit - depending on the goal.
amanah alfian
@nevemind_com which one do you love the most?
Royce Wong
I quite like using Meetup for local events in Sydney that I can go to. We have also just launched ♥️
amanah alfian
@roycewong awww soo cool? what's the name of local event? Is the product community in Sydney actively conduct offline gathering event?
Royce Wong
@ammanahalfian yes quite a few actually. The recent one I attended was Sydney design thinking. Also fyi InOrbit. https://www.producthunt.com/post....
amanah alfian
@nickanisimov hahaha, yes true. But I think twitter is dominated with technical person do you love sharing about product on twitter, too?
Taha Zemmouri
Eden AI Discord (ofc) - How to empower your product with AI: https://discord.gg/VYwTbMQc8u
Zahid Khan786
@gemma_halse well, i think this tool can help to explore the experience capcut Mod Apk
Kunal Mehta
As a co-founder in an edtech application, my favorite product community, beside Product Hunt, is "EdSurge." It provides valuable insights, resources, and discussions on edtech trends, innovations, and best practices, fostering collaboration and learning within the education technology industry.