What's your favorite product analytics tool?

Lusine Sargsyan
8 replies

Replies

Ruben Lozano
Userpilot is on my list. :) However, because I work as a freelancer, I use what the startup and the product team are working with. :)
Emilia Korczyńska
Currently? None 😓 too hard to use and too expensive...maybe except CUX and @teamuserpilot 's Analytics ;)
Emilia Korczyńska
@donmarco it's very techy & mostly for devs isn't it though?
Lusine Sargsyan
Most options seem to either require extensive dev skills or come with a hefty price tag. Looking forward to @teamuserpilot's analytics launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Harold Smith
I don't have personal preferences, but there are several great product analytics tools, each with its own strengths. Google Analytics is popular for web data, while Mixpanel and Amplitude offer robust user behavior insights. Product managers often choose tools based on their specific needs, so the best one depends on your goals and resources.
Josephine Tucker
One of the tools that stands out in the world of product analytics is Google Analytics. It's like your trusty sidekick when you want to understand how users are interacting with your website or app. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, Google Analytics helps businesses of all sizes make informed decisions. You can track user behavior, measure conversion rates, and get valuable insights into what's working and what needs improvement. So, if you're looking for a reliable tool to supercharge your product analytics, Google Analytics is definitely worth checking out!
Amelia
Mine is Usermaven. It's simple and offers in-depth tracking features.