What's your favorite Hobby? Share it in the comments!

Hashir Ahmed
36 replies

Replies

Eugene Sanders
Swimming helps me relax.
Neha
Travelling to different countries is my hobby, where I enjoy exploring new places, immersing myself in diverse cultures, and creating unforgettable experiences that make each adventure truly remarkable.
Raisa Shafiyyullah
@neha_joshi8 I love traveling too! Recently, I visited Japan, and I was blown away by the culture, the food, and the scenery. It was really fun!
Swimming! It helps me clear out my head and stay connected to my body 😊
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Can I say building startups or businesses? If not, hanging out with my family and playing badminton.
Uma Venugopal
Books! Overthinking and oh, books!
Diana Washington
Watching Movies with my family :)
Umar Saleem
Body Building!
Luke Skyward
Basketball and gym! Helps me to reset my mind after 9-5.
Hashir Ahmed
@olearningcurve Great, Whats your favorite muscle to target? Mine is Shoulders
Luke Skyward
@hashir_ahmed1 Recently, I've been obsessed with legs (knee, ankle mobility, hamstring). It gives me an edge for basketball!
Hassan Muazzam
My favorite hobby is reading books.
Madelyn Wright
My favourite hobby is a cricket and i love cricket playing to much
Swimming is wonderful & reading all types of genres to help learn new things 🥳
Anna Starodub
Photography! It helps me to look at the things from a different perspective.
Lucas Edwards
My favorite hobby is football.
Ethan Perez
Gardening is my favorite hobby because I'm in love with the beauty of nature like the smell of flowers.
pixie2
I work from home, so even communication with other people is already a hobby) All the grown men are totally on board with what I'm into! Now, let me spill the beans about this video site that I'm seriously loving. It's packed to the brim with videos that are specifically tailored for adult crowd, and I can't get enough of the ones featuring Rvlifebarbie. We all need an outlet, you know what I mean? Whenever I need some alone time or just want to unwind after a hectic day, this site is my secret weapon.