What’s your favorite app?

Sonia Kost
20 replies
I feel like mine should be more useful than just social media ones. Like mobile banking, mental health one, or productivity tracker. But looking at stats, the most used one would be Twitter 🤪 What’s yours? And why?

Replies

soylakate
I really cannot pick up one :) I have to use TMetric each day for work so I guess it could be it.
Paul Mit
Mine is Notion, it’s so easy to catch up with work anywhere and everywhere! Slack is the second favorite 👌
Ksusha
I use twitter a lot too, but my favorite is Spotify for sure 😌
Paul Mit
@ksusha_golovchenko what about new startup — merge Twitter and Spotify?
Deep K
@ksusha_golovchenko @mituhin Sounds good !! What will you name it?? Twitify i guess....
Paul Mit
@deep_k @sonya_key_ lets pitch this idea to Elon Musk 😂
Deep K
@sonya_key_ @mituhin Elon Musk will appreciate it for sure 😂
Sonia Kost
@deep_k Love Slack as well 😻 No other handles team communication like that
Paul Mit
@deep_k We tried Discord for team communications, but Slack is still on top.
Paul Mit
@sonya_key_ @deep_k Yes, they have a lot of advantages - communication patterns, intuitive features, clean UI. Salesforce acquires them for over $27 billion for a reason, after all.
Ksenia Khriptovich
The stats are merciless, aren't they? :) Instagram is mine 📸
Sonia Kost
@ksenia_khriptovich They are! How can I explain my iPhone that I'm not an addict, I just work on Twitter a lot 🤪
Karl Hennings
I would like to talk to you about the popular apps that will be available this year. I often use mobile apps because it is convenient for me. My phone is always at my fingertips and I don't always have access to a laptop or PC. So when they make convenient applications, it's a big plus for the company. If I had my own company, I would think about making a mobile app, because a lot of people use the phone a lot more often now, even for work. I recently found an article about 5 Cell Phone Tracker Apps To Use In 2023. What do you think about it? Will this kind of app be popular? Do you use apps like this?
Ivan Vorobyev
You know, I have long ago finished my studies, but every time I think back to those years, I am horrified by the memories of how hard and difficult it was for me to study. And especially when it was necessary to write any essay or scientific work. Now everything has changed and writing a paper has become much easier and simpler. That's why I really liked the aithor.com. In fact, using this service gives you the opportunity to make changes on every writing process. But the most important thing is that this service helps you to bring your own style to your writing.