What's your favorite AI tool?

Basharath
55 replies
QuickyAI is my favorite AI tool because it helps me to use AI instantly on any website and thus making the process of using AI productive. I use it for all my doubts, understanding things on web and various other things. Let me know your favorite AI tool and why it is your favorite.

Replies

David Frankle
My favorite AI tool has to be Hacksocial.ai! πŸš€ It's an AI-powered platform designed to enhance social media interactions with AI-assisted replies, making it incredibly easy to engage with audiences and grow your online presence on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit. What sets Hacksocial.ai apart is its innovative "Steering Wheel" feature, which allows you to input a company name and description to guide the AI-generated replies. This results in more personalized and relevant interactions with your audience, tailored to your specific business or interests. 🎯 Not only does Hacksocial.ai help you overcome writer's block and create meaningful connections, but it also encourages generosity on social media by actively engaging with others' posts, supporting their online growth, and boosting your own visibility in the process. 🌟 If you're looking to level up your social media game, I highly recommend giving Hacksocial.ai a try!
Matthias Strafinger
That depends of course on your use case. For me: the AI integration from notion is gold. I am also launching my first AI product very soon, if you are interested: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... :)
Marko D.
The AI tool I personally use the most is QuillbotAI. It's a tool for grammar check, paraphrasing, summarizing, etc. It really helps when I want to sound more natural and professional 😁
Noris Garry
Exciting launch team! Best of luck 😎
TypingMind at the moment
Inid Leksina
I’m loving Jasper.
Hossein Yazdi
My favorites are Ubersuggest's AI writer and Branition's AI Business name generator. While Ubersuggest's AI writer helped me a lot in copywriting and generating content ideas, Branition's AI BNG quickly provided me with great business names whenever I wanted to showcase a logo with a brand name on IG. Btw, you can check Branition's BNG on PH - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Basharath
@hosseinyazdi I know Ubersuggest as an SEO tool, did it get AI features? It's interesting to know the use cases of it
Hossein Yazdi
@basharath Yes, it's updated with The 'AI writer' tool which helps in writing articles and generating content.
Dielleza Galica
Thanks for sharing your favorite AI tool, QuickyAI. It sounds like a great tool to use for quick AI needs on any website. As for my favorite AI tool, I would suggest Replix.ai. What makes it stand out is its ability to generate human-like responses with just a few inputs, which has been incredibly useful in saving time and adding value to various projects. Give it a try!
JΓ²zsef Molnos
Github Copilot! It boosts our productivity and helps a lot during repetitive coding tasks. :)
Basharath
@jozsef_molnos Yeah, Copilot is a great tool. I used it when it was free and after that I've been using ChatGPT whenever I have any doubts
Niroshan Ranapathi
I love using Google's Dialogflow as my favorite AI tool- its natural language processing ability makes it easy to create chatbots and automate conversations, improving customer experience.
SalesAI
my favorite is https://salesai.ru, cose I don't like manually fill the CRM. I like just negotiate with my leads and customers)
Atharva Bondre
Hugging Face: a platform for building and sharing natural language processing models, including a wide range of pre-trained models for various tasks.
Albert Haley
My favorite AI tool is ChatGPT on https://chatgpt4online.org/, it helps not only to boast my business by generating ad copy, but also to learn new skills, So, it works like a mentor for me.
TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras for deep learning; OpenCV for computer vision; NLTK and SpaCy for natural language processing; and Dialogflow and IBM Watson for building conversational interfaces.
Basharath
@ozgumusbusra These are all development tools I guess and I haven't tried any of them. Thanks for sharing these.
Ernest Keith Arthur
so far my favourite AI tool is chatGPT. It's almost like JARVIS in the Avengers Movie
Fiyaristak Kreei
Congrats with the launch!
Fiyaristak Kreei
Looks awesome! Best of luck with the launch.