What's your favorite AI assistant? (ChatGPT, Bard, Bing AI or other) & the reason for your choice?

Vibeeshan Mahadeva
12 replies

Replies

PRIYANKA MANDAL
Personally, I lean towards ChatGPT. Its versatility and natural language understanding impress me. How about you?
Sofia Gertzen
ChatGPT, somehow I never figured out how to actually use Bard :-D
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@pixelpirat yeah using bard can be a bit challenging.. but once you get used to it, using bard will also become easier ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bernard Badรณ
ChatGPT without a question. Mostly because I have my productivity extension built in.
Daniel Burns
I find ChatGPT the simplest to use
Max
Hey there! Your product, ChatGPT, sounds like an amazing AI assistant. I'm really excited to see it in action when you launch. As someone who is also preparing to launch my own product, I would love to hear any advice you have for a successful launch. Your expertise in the AI space would be invaluable. Additionally, I would be thrilled if you could provide feedback on my product once it's live. It would be great to have insights from someone who has created such a successful AI assistant. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when my product is ready. Thanks in advance for your support and guidance!
Lilangani Rathmale
@vibeeshan_m undoubtedly it's ChatGPT, this is because it provides increasingly accurate answers and refines its conversational abilities over time, resulting in more precise responses