What's your elevator pitch?

Dávid Sipos
14 replies
Show us your elevator pitch and check the feedback

Replies

Ty Holland
Here’s mine: Anime Fantasy League is a game that combines strategy and your love for anime. You'll assemble a team of your favorite manga and/or anime heroes, and then pit them against your friends' teams in epic weekly battles.
Aleksandr V
Hi DÁVID, Here is mine: InsiderBuyStock.com is a tool for retail investors that, on one side, shows opportunities on the stock market by notifying you when an insider buys stock, and, one another side, helps you to stay informed, and potentially protect, about your portfolio by notifying you when an insider sells stock of a company in your portfolio. Main difference from existing competitors is focus on your portfolio and preferences.
Dávid Sipos
@veryayskiy Thank you for sharing it! I like it, it's informative, short, contains the main advantages. Congrats!
Aleksandr V
@david_sipos1 Thank you! What would you suggest to improve?
Scott Carson
An elevator pitch is a brief (think 30 seconds!) way of introducing yourself, getting across a key point or two, and making a connection with someone
Edwards Hughes
Introducing yourself, getting across a key point or two, and making a connection with someone...If you plan on trading stocks full-time, choosing the Best Trade Stock App that meets your trading needs is a key consideration.
Luis Enrique Medina
Engange with new people you meet in one touch, seamlessly. It's free, its online and its sophisticated and all in WhatsApp. (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...) Check us out! Would love to get feedback ⚡️
Luis Enrique Medina
@david_sipos Thank you 🙌. Consider sharing our idea if you found it useful, it would help us plenty 🚀
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I review and share lesser known highly productive indie SAAS tools that can save your time you a lot of time. Follow me to boost your productivity and ditch the old-fashioned costly softwares. Also check out my review blog: https://medium.com/@software_guy