What's your daily routine like?

Alessandra Mikail
6 replies

Replies

Chris Horne
Generally.. I wake up. Grab a brush and put on a little makeup. Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up. Then sometimes I end up leaving the keys on the table, and then eventually create another fable. Why? Because I wanted to.
Hidayt Rahman
Improving my skills based on latest technologies. How about you, what are you cooking?
Alexis Khvatov
Every morning, I begin my day with an hour of exercise. Not only does this help me to keep fit and strong, but it also sets the tone for a productive workday ahead. When that’s done, I enjoy a cup of coffee and grab some breakfast while reflecting on my goal for the day. From there, I fire up the computer to respond to emails and manage tasks, and then switch gears to focus on all things creative—strategizing new plans, learning new techniques, and brainstorming ideas. By midday, I'll usually take a break to clear my head before tackling the afternoon with renewed energy and enthusiasm—sometimes planning out blog post ideas or catching up on current trends in my field. Altogether, it makes for an incredibly fulfilling (and active!) day!