What's your business story?

Oksana Chyketa
17 replies
How did you get started and how has your journey been ever since?

Replies

Hote Donky
I have this game that I would recommend everyone to Car Games try it out. have fun
Csaba Zajdo
After working together with 2,000+ online businesses, I and Nicole realized their greatest pain: losing potential buyers. We dreamed up a tool that makes everyone a master seller—who always knows the right time to come up with an amazing deal to grab the attention of buyers. In 2014, OptiMonk came alive in Europe's heart with one goal in mind: to engage website visitors and give them a positive experience.
Anastasiia K
@zajdo_csaba and how has it been going for you? :)
Anastasiia K
Long story short - it all started as a personal reference, when a friend of mine asked whether I'd be interested to join a startup they were working on. That was almost three years ago and since then I've been living the work I do. The company I'm talking about is Glostars [https://www.glostars.com/]. Online platform for visual content creators and enthusiasts. Although my major responsibilities as CMO relate to strategic planning, product launch and growth, community and traffic generation; since it's a startup I've been also involved in fund-raising, partnerships, design and product development. Everything possible. We've launched our first Android app in 2020, last year got pre-seed funding, published the website and had our first photo exhibition abroad (in Sweden). This year launched iOS application and got the first paid customer. And every day with new people joining the platform, I can see the product expanding and business developing. With more networking and connections, the business partnerships grow. And although it's been a challenge to get more funding, it's been an exciting journey so far. To be continued... We are actually very open to collaborations. So if you are interested to explore the join us on the business journey, welcome :) Greeting from Finland!
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I wanted to be the first on some kind of a market, with product with huge potential and no competitors. I've opened a first SUP paddleboards rental station in my whole country, in the city on the shore of the sea, I enjoyed the 1st years with no competitors and high profit margins. I've them decided to continue further with education and corporate career so I closed the business, but it was a fruitful and fun journey. Plus, this experience has helped me join my first corporate job, and second, and third... Experiences from starting and managing my own business do mean A LOT to the people who interview me. I guess it tells them something about my organization skills, leadership and vision.
Natallia Shakhmetava
I started my marketing journey as a creative copywriter in a global advertising agency 10 years ago. Step by step I developed myself in different marketing fields: copywriting, branding, creative production, digital marketing, social media, and so on. So at some point, I decided to switch my focus to mobile marketing and use all my cumulative experience here. I worked with a lot of apps in the Music, Lifestyle, and Entertainment fields and made millions of revenue for it. Before Woofz, I had some experience in the Pet Tech niche and was very surprised that so few developers were entering the field, especially with the market estimated to be worth $20-30 billion a year. In my opinion, this was due to the fact that there were practically no major players steering the Pet Tech industry, so we saw an opportunity, conducted thorough research, and decided to focus on dog training.
Piero Borrelli
I'm a software engineer, who has always been writing technical copy on the side for the last 3 years. After working for a content marketing agency, I decided that I could do what they were doing better. So I founded my technical writing agency dedicated to scaling SaaS businesses by creating high-quality content for them(https://www.technicalconversionc...) The company really started a month ago, so it's soon to say how it will go. Everything is hard for now as getting your first clients and perfecting your business strategy is hard. But never give up!
Ibtesam Abdullah
Hello, I am Ibtesam Abdullah and I am the CEO of CV writing services | TOP CV company where I and my team provide professional and reliable services of CV writing. We are not only just providing CV services, we also offer a wide set of career help services which includes resume writing, cover letter writing and editing, and proofreading services and also we are making professional Linkedin profiles as well.
Janak Patel
After completing my MBA, and gaining 4 years of cumulative experience I started working as an independent BI consultant for companies. In the 1.5 years, signing a contract with three good-sized companies and doing multiple smaller tasks for clients, I realized I'm good at it and need to create a scalable machine that can increase the output by multiple times, and I should not focus on one-to-one independent consulting. I started working on building a personalized marketing Intelligence provider- a SaaS using digital marketing data. I realized, building scalable SaaS is different than providing one-to-one consulting. The requirements of different companies are different and their attitudes change when it comes to using platforms than having a conversation with the person. I pivoted the product entirely couple of times, learned nuances of SaaS development, product marketing, and team building, today here proudly standing with my product https://dolphy.io
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@janak_patel56 That's a great story will surely check out your product and see if I can review it on my blog about SaaS product reviews.😊
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I review softwares that help people save their time and energy and boost their workflow by 5x.
Kevïe Blúrse
Business is tricky. I've learnt there's so many ways to make income grow at unimaginable pace. One good philosophy in making tremendous wealth lies in the understanding of micro/macro economics & finances. I own my own wine brand, first 3 years in business was not too profitable until I discovered a connection that changed everything. Now I’m currently working with a firm that boosts net-worth’s by 600% in the short term via margin trading of stocks. From my personal finance portfolio with them I started last few months with 120k euros. Now I’m worth 1.4m euros (in just liquid alone) and counting but way more in assets. Bought my first ever supercar (Bentley bentayga) in July. This firm is open to special private individuals and anyone who wants to create a wonderful journey with them just like mine should reach out via e-mail by texting "PRIVATE EQUITY CONSULTATION" to “synodx @ tutanota . com”. I promise you, It can only go up from here!
Nayab Aman
After realizing the need of subscription business market, we launched SubscriptionFlow in 2019. We found that SaaS customers demand personalization and maximum customization. And our team started working on it. So, we offer SaaS businesses to track customer data since the first interaction of the customer. Data insights from the all customers enable users to increase the customer retention and growth.
Emily Harris
I always wanted to have an online business but could not start one because of uncertainty and fear of failure. Based on my personal experience, Amazon FBA is the best option now. Even though there are so many eCommerce platforms to choose from, Amazon is the one with the biggest user volume. As long as you find your niche, brand your products, take care of inventory, and build good customer service, it will be easier for you to succeed on Amazon. Find tips and useful tools here https://sellersonar.com/blog/wha...
Olivia Duke
What a fantastic tale! will undoubtedly examine your product and see if I can provide it a review on my site https://drift-hunters.io regarding SaaS product reviews.
NEO Group
I'm a seasoned professional in the art of CV writing, and I am honored to serve as the CEO of a highly regarded enterprise known as CV Writing Services https://proresuems.blogspot.com/.... Within our organization, we take immense pride in delivering a diverse range of top-tier, dependable CV writing services. However, our commitment goes beyond this point. Our dedicated team stands ready to provide you with a comprehensive suite of career support solutions. In addition to crafting exceptional CVs, we specialize in the creation of compelling resumes, the expert composition and editing of cover letters, meticulous proofreading, and the development of polished LinkedIn profiles to enhance your professional presence.