What's your biggest takeaway from launching your product on PH?

Anoir Houmou
13 replies

Replies

thy call me sam
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. JAVA BURN REVIEWS
Fabian Maume
Not all launches are equal. You need to make quite different launch plans depending if you are an early-stage startup or an established one. I wrote an article about the topic if you wish to learn more: https://medium.com/@fabian-maume... PS: I'm preparing a product hunt launch template based on this (it should launch on the 2nd of December).
Tai Nguyen
To my opinion, showing your presence constantly in the community is definitely will be helpful since suddenly jumping into PH without many credentials will take time for people & community to notice you. We are actually launching our academy today but not as good as we want it to be. And timing also should also be noticed properly, since assets will be hard in competing with actual products!
Anoir Houmou
@tai_nguyen_wz I've noticed this is the #1 tip when it comes to having a successful launch, best of luck with your launch!
Neri Raanani
The biggest lesson I learned from our latest launch is to plan and prepare for the day after. Most people who launch for the first time spend all their time and resources on the launch itself (which is certainly important), but what happens afterward? Your goal should be to leverage all the new sign-ups and new website visitors in the best way possible to see actual results, not just PH rank.
Anoir Houmou
@neri_raanani thanks for this tip, never really thought about the day after, I'll definitely plan for it
anas rajput
i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Slotbet download
anas rajput
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. bola168
anas rajput
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. myfreelance.ma/codes-a-barres-maroc
anas rajput
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. رادیوگرافی دندانپزشکی
anas rajput
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. situs judi bola