What's your biggest challenge as an entrepreneur?

Begi Ismailova
33 replies

Replies

YassineCoder
As an entrepreneur, my biggest challenge is staying focused and managing my time effectively. With so many tasks and responsibilities, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. That's why I rely on 𝟏𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬.𝐜𝐨 to streamline my workflow and keep me organized. It provides me with the right set of tools and resources to tackle any challenge that comes my way. What about you? What's your biggest challenge as an entrepreneur? Let's share our experiences and learn from each other!
Chris Watson
Being an entrepreneur is a risk in itself. But if you don't take risks, you can't build something huge and that's the rule always!
Adan Della-Vecchia
As an entrepreneur, my biggest challenge is always feeling like my product is never quite done. Just when I think I'm ready to launch, I start to believe that there's a missing feature or detail that I must implement. It's a constant struggle to find the balance between perfection and actually getting my product out there.
Yannell Selman
@adan_dv SAME! I’m curious how you manage this with your team? I usually ask them for a lot before big deadlines, feels like we constantly have these big sprints!
Janine N
Recognising things that didn't go so well as progress. That's pretty difficult sometimes.
Aloukik Bhatnagar
Transferring your vision to someone else.
Nuno Reis
Having time for everything. We are just two cofounders meaning there is infinite work to split between just two... not an easy thing which then brings all the self doubt and everything else.
Neha
Time management and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
JD
Try to stay motivated and focused while navigating through difficult times. As an entrepreneur, I have to be able to stay positive and believe in myself and my vision, even when there are setbacks or obstacles. I also have to be able to adapt to changing circumstances and markets, and stay ahead of the curve in terms of trends and technological advancements.
Frank Sondors
Shipping the product faster!
Yannell Selman
@fred_lukens For me, it’s optimizing both working hours and non-working hours. How can I maximize my workday? How can I maximize my work recovery? There’s a lot of cool, relatively unknown research in this space.
Subin Babu
I am constantly driven by a sense of dissatisfaction because I always feel the need to do more than what is currently accomplished. This perpetual pursuit of improvement represents my biggest challenge.
Mei
Finding the balance to prioritise working on what truly matters.
Yannell Selman
Not enough diverse funders! As a woman and Latina founder, I wish there were more VCs w similar life experience to me. It’d be easier to build rapport and connect.