What's your best way to outreach B2B in LinkedIn, I’m sharing mine 🤩🤫

Deniz
5 replies
TL;DR: I’m trying to find secondary decision makers, if I want to make it solid I’m also looking for tertiary alternatives which should be much more than one :) Primary decision maker: Person who’ll decide to buy you. Secondary decision maker: Person who’ll decide to suggest you to buy Tertiary decision maker: Person who’ll decide to suggest you to suggest you to buy you 🙂 How’s your outreach game going?

Replies

Arda Sanıl Onay
Hey Deniz I would like to outreach those B2B wizards, you should wait for Contentrain 2.0 which will be GRE⭐️T https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Radomir Djokovic
In my experience, effective LinkedIn outreach involves personalization and value-driven messaging. Tailor your messages to address decision makers' specific needs, share relevant insights, and highlight your solution's benefits. Building relationships takes time, so be patient and persistent.
Radomir Djokovic
@ako61142833 At RemoteSanta, we use Skylead with Linkedin Sales Navigator for Linkedin outreach. It helps automate and personalize messages at scale, making it more efficient to build genuine relationships. This combination has been highly effective for us in growing our network and nurturing connections. Have you tried any tools for Linkedin outreach?
@radomir_djokovic Radomir, thanks for the recommendation! I've been on the fence about utilizing tools for LinkedIn outreach to maintain authenticity, but hearing about your experience with Skylead combined with LinkedIn Sales Navigator sounds promising. I'll definitely give it a go and see how it can enhance our outreach process while still building genuine connections. Cheers! 🚀