What's your 2023 goals, in terms of work and productivity?

Hidayt Rahman
4 replies

Replies

Anoir Houmou
We're looking forward to launching RECRD, check out our upcoming product here: http://bit.ly/3hqnUqd
Hemant Warier
I always set ambitious goals for myself in order to continuously improve my work and my overall productivity. Looking ahead to 2023, I have a few key areas that I'm focusing on to help me reach my full potential. First and foremost, I'm working on building a more efficient workflow. I believe that having a system in place for organising and prioritising tasks is key to staying on top of everything and getting things done on time. I'm experimenting with different tools and techniques to find the best approach for me, such as the Pomodoro technique, Trello boards and Personal Kanban boards. In addition to streamlining my workflow, I'm also working on building a strong team around me. I believe that having a team of people who you trust and can rely on can be a huge asset, especially in terms of getting things done quickly and efficiently. I'm focused on building a team that I can trust and depend on to help me achieve my goals. Finally, I'm also focusing on expanding my skillset and learning new technologies. I believe that keeping up with the latest advancements in technology is key to staying relevant in the fast-paced business world, and it also helps me to find new and better ways of achieving my goals. In summary, my 2023 goals in terms of work and productivity are to build a more efficient workflow, build a strong team and to expand my skillset and learn new technologies. If you're also looking for ways to increase your productivity, feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn. I'm always happy to share my knowledge and experience.