What's the one tool you've discovered in 2023 that has completely transformed the way you work?

Vlad Zivkovic
25 replies
Share your experiences Product Hunters!

Replies

I discovered scribe "https://www.producthunt.com/prod..." It's absolutely amazing! You can create and document any process through a step-by-step guide, in minutes! It's very useful for new employee onboarding etc.
Julien Fayad
That one's pretty obvious: ChatGPT ^^
I feel like a dinosaur saying this, but Notion. I've used it before, but didn't really appreciate it's full capability to be a Company Operating System platform until early this year.
Frederik Hvilshøj
Hammerspoon for mac. It, e.g., let's you jump between applications at the speed of light. No more cmd+tab / searching for windows 🥳
Aida Zu
make.com !!!
Katherine Collins
Notion. I've used it in the past, but I didn't fully realize its capabilities as a comprehensive Company Operating System platform.
Notion! Changed my organization! Although I started using it in 2022 :)
Francesca Krihely
Notion! I love using it for ideation and sharing in a clean and fun way.
Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
CopyAI, now with ChatGPT4. Cut my writing time by more than half.
The obvious answer. ChatGPT all the way. It's even more powerful if you could harness the power of it in the right way.
Luke Emery
Working from an office with my co-founder instead of at home alone. Its the biggest productivity hack
BALAMURALI T R
ChatGPT and PrioriTab. Its a chrome extension that helps you maintain a checklist. Sounds like a very simple tool but super important if you work involves most on a browser.
Sandhya Narayanan
I discovered @airtable ! it has changed the way I start thinking and visualising data. A spreadsheet-like interface makes it easy for users with previous experience with tools like Excel to onboard and take advantage of Airtable’s powerful database. It has pre-built templates that make it incredibly easy for new users to hit the ground running. All you need to do is copy one of Airtable’s many available templates, and you’re good to go.The customizability of the platform allows users to access their data using different views including grid, Kanban boards, calendar, form, and Gnatt. You can then add additional customization rules to your data and create your own Airtable actions. Automations remove the need for doing repetitive tasks. By configuring custom trigger-action workflows, you and your team save time and optimize workflows more effectively. Extensive data-tracking lets each team member easily track changes in individual tables and records, making collaboration more efficient and transparent.
Moni T
Web on Demand for website development, ChatGPT as an assistant, and Milanote for organization and taking notes.
Mei
Audio Pen and Async. I use it to share feedback with team members.