What's the one game-changing feature you wish your favorite apps had?

Zoe Allen
6 replies
For me, it's the ability to seamlessly integrate AI-driven personalization in every app. Imagine an experience tailored to your preferences across the digital landscape! I would love to experience such feature in my favourite apps.

Replies

Maurice Quinn
I'm interested in the technology behind legacy of dead slot rtp. It is mentioned that it uses HTML5, which makes it compatible with smartphones and tablets. Are there any mobile gamers here who can vouch for a smooth gaming experience on their devices?
Alex Shilin
I wish I can simply mention another app I'm using and the current app would get data and context by itself through API or not (aka self integration apps). I find biggest limitation of inbuilt AI is missing all other items for consideration. Microsoft Co-Pilot is trying to solve the problem with the corporate data in your OneDrive and Emails (Microsoft universe) but there are so many other tools we use and AI simply doesn't have all the knowledge a user has. So, it takes more time to train AI with the right constrains and queries than its worth in most cases.
Alex Shilin
@zoe_allen3 I think its already possible today. Authentication & Authorisation can be done via Google or Microsoft OAUTH, then select appropriate App from a list/store that is API enabled via Zapier or similar.
KT
One of Friday Night Funkin's strengths is its active modding community. Players at https://fnfmod.online/ can explore a vast array of user-created content, including new characters, songs, and storylines. This adds an extra layer of excitement and creativity to the gaming experience.
Almex Utrim
I wish my favorite apps incorporated a Canuckle of the Day feature, where users receive a daily dose of uniquely Canadian content or trivia. Imagine seamlessly blending technology with a touch of Canadian charm, providing users with interesting facts, cultural insights, or even quirky anecdotes from the Great White North. This game-changing addition would not only entertain and educate users but also foster a sense of national pride. Whether it's learning about the origin of poutine, discovering hidden gems in Canadian history, or simply enjoying a lighthearted Canadian joke, the "Canuckle of the Day" feature could infuse a delightful and distinctive touch into the app experience. It's a small but impactful way to celebrate the richness of Canadian culture and add a bit of maple-flavored joy to the daily app routine.