What’s the most weird string you prompted for chatGPT that actually rendered an answer?

Simon Olson
8 replies
I’ve been using chatGPT excessively. And so I’ve come across some pretty cool prompt hacks. What’s your most interesting strings that renders an unexpected response?

Replies

Jakub Zakrzewski
I can't remember any weird prompts from my side, but I pasted your question into ChatGPT, and it suggested "What would happen if everyone turned into potatoes?". And yes, it renders an answer for that :)
Simon Olson
@jakub_zakrzewski I read a post about someone who asked chatGPT to act as if it was in character and do statistical claims and advice on societal solutions... It didnt end well :)
Pawel Czech
write haiku about the pope and Darth Vader organizing Christmas lunch Pope and Vader meet, Unlikely hosts of Christmas, Serving peace and joy.
My boss wrote me a song about my recent break up, it was quite catchy song. Not sure how to fell about it tho haha
Simon Olson
@sandradjajic haha - I tried to do the same for a song about tulips and the style of Beatles. It wrote out chords, strumming patterns, and full lyrics. That actually sounded pretty good. 😀🚀