What's the most valuable piece of advice you've ever received?

Marvin Mändle
6 replies
For me, it's advice from my dad. He always showed me that I shouldn't give a shit about other people's opinions. There were a lot of situations where I felt uncomfortable because he would always tell everyone his opinion, no matter who it was. I think doing and saying 100% what you really want is such a skill and makes you so confident.

Replies

Imran Razak
The best advice I got was from my uncle. It was it’s your job to bring in the customers, not your employees, no one else’s. It’s yours. You created this thing, it’s your dream and if you don’t chase it twice as hard as anyone else, then you are to be blamed.
Zach
I think a great piece of advice I got was that people will remember how you made them feel. Always be supportive and helpful as you never know what someone is going through
Marvin Mändle
@zcnlsn true! People will always remember how you treat them. I believe in karma, if you do good things, you will earn good things!
Florian Myter
Never talk "bad" about other people behind their back. It sends a signal to other people that you're spiteful and can't be trusted
Gurkaran Singh
That's solid advice! Being true to yourself and owning your opinions can indeed pave the way for confidence and authenticity. It's a powerful reminder to stay true to your values despite external noise.
Anil Vishwakarma
be silent when you are angry