What's the most useful accounting software you use?

Semih Albayrak
8 replies

Replies

Teresa Long
For me, QuickBooks has been a game-changer with its comprehensive features for managing income, expenses, invoicing, and reporting, plus the fact that it's user-friendly, truly makes it indispensable for my accounting needs!
Me and my excel file needs answers :D
Leela Shankar
@alara_akcasiz We are launching an accounting software named "Revex ai" this year. Its suitable for small scale businesses. The app will showcase the data you need to see as a CFO or sole proprietor(things that are important but missed by large group of business owners) along with all the other accounting features
Kunal Mehta
As the founder of ProApp, an edtech platform, we focus on providing comprehensive knowledge and skills in various areas, including accounting. While there are numerous accounting software options available, each with its own set of features and benefits, we do not endorse or promote any specific software. We recommend you to explore widely used accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero, and FreshBooks.
Richard Diaz
For me, QuickBooks is the real MVP. Syncs well with my business and personal transactions, plus solid reporting.
Cyril Gupta
I created my own for internal use.. But I think I need to bring that goodness to everybody.
Gerd Tittel-Feller
Sevdesk - but that is specific for Germany
Leela Shankar
I'm glad to find that there is no SAP in the list. I don't get why SAP is considered the top accounting platform. Its very hard to use.. I have worked with SAP for like 5 years and felt so relieved while using other accounting tools. I just did not understand the never ending menu and the reason to remember the T-codes after that..