What's the most innovative marketing campaign you've come across recently?

Vlad Zivkovic
23 replies

Replies

Arpan
The Barbie Movie- Literally amazing marketing!
Santeri Toivanen
The Barbie Movie launch – Simply brilliant marketing, media and PR. There's a great article in Insider about the launch: https://www.insider.com/how-much...
William Brooks
I was genuinely impressed by the latest campaign of a small local bookstore, who, merging AR technology with traditional print, created an immersive story-telling experience, turning their customers' homes into vivid fantasy lands - an innovative blend of digital and analog that is both engaging and unique.
We came across a web product that caught our attention: a person placing their laptop on a refrigerator, opening the refrigerator, and then starting a video to showcase the product on the laptop screen. The combination of creativity and novelty in this approach seemed amusing and captivating, resulting in an impressive 1 million views.
Moritz Tomasi
There's this company called Ostrichpillow and when they started out they had (imo) one of the best marketing campaign ever. First, they made a ridiculous product (just Google it, i'm not sure they still sell it), then that ridiculous product got picked up by all major news orgs and it was everywhere. And btw, it looked ridiculous, but people who bought it actually liked and used (i know some people who still use theirs and are very happy with it). After that they started making normal, high quality products that sell very very well.
Martin White
The Spotify Wrapped campaign really caught my attention. They've leveraged user data brilliantly, making it personal and shareable.
Oleg Eltsov
To be honest, it seems to me that the new advertising has not been very good lately, I sometimes like to watch old commercials and brochures.
Gene Nemirovsky
The movie "The Blair Witch Project". It was the first of its kind. The created a buzz around the movie that it was real footage, which lasted a while, many months after the movie was already playing in theaters.
Heleana Grace
The entire marketing around the Barbie movie from all the brand collabs to Margot Robbie's Barbie-inspired outfits. It goes to show that when you invest (both money and creativity) in your marketing, you are guaranteed amazing results.
James Tseng
Remember dollar shave club? That was a fun one.
Roy Carter
The "You're Not a Dish" campaign by Dr. Squatch, the natural soap company, really stands out.
Gavaskar Rajagopal
Have you checked @liquiddeath. They are God in marketing. Check them out and you will be amazed! Every campaign is hilariously creative.
Divya
The Barbie and Oppenheimer movie clash marketing