What's the main focus of your start-up for now?

Alina Arslanova
13 replies

Replies

Rashid Khasanov
From the marketing side: building free complementary tools as a product-led growth strategy. From the product side: working on reducing the churn rate
Alina Arslanova
@rashid_khasanov thanks for sharing! What are the factors contributing to the churn rate on the product side, did you identify them?
Rashid Khasanov
@alina_arsl yes, we are currently working on some improvements on data points, and features based on our users feedback
Elena Tsemirava
Now we are creating an MVP and trying to develop personal brands in social networks.
Alina Arslanova
@elenat good luck with that! And developing multi-channel strategy in different social networks is definitely crucial nowadays!
Igor Lysenko
My startup is focused on helping people. We make products that can make other people's work easier. For example IXORD Notes, try it.
Alina Arslanova
@ixord thanks for sharing! And good luck with the further development of your product!🚀 I'll reach out once I try it out!
Eliza Crescini
For now, we are focusing on customers feedback and doing what we can to update our product based on their needs and requests.
Alina Arslanova
@eliza_crescini great! Good luck with that 💯 what is your strategy with getting your feedback? Manually reaching out or?
Eliza Crescini
@alina_arsl we do user interview to know their pain points, their needs, and what we need to do to provide them better product.