What's the free solution to having a custom email domains for side projects (instead of gmail)?

Bernat Fortet Unanue
7 replies
So instead of having to do myproject@gmail.com Be able to do hello@myproject.com Google workspace is at least $6/mo which feels like too much if I have a few side projects.

Replies

Bernat Fortet Unanue
Thank you so much for the answers πŸ™
Ashna khan
GODADDY you can find a free custom email domain there after purchasing an actual domain. Thank me later πŸ’ƒ
Coro
I'd highly recommend Skiff (https://skiff.com/), they have a very generous plan that is free forever.
Jonathan Monroe
One popular free solution for having a custom email domain for side projects is to use "Zoho Mail." Zoho Mail offers free email hosting for up to five users with a custom domain
Jofra G
Zoho Mail provides a free solution for custom email domains for side projects, allowing you to use addresses like hello@myproject.com.
Priyash Patil
If you don't want additional mailbox. Try Cloudflare email routing. Basically you'll route all emails incoming at hello@example.com to your gmail id. Then you can continue the conversation with just clicking reply all. Though not good in perspective of branding but best option for getting started.