What's the first thing you do when you come back from holiday?

Bjarn Bronsveld
34 replies

Replies

Jose Eduardo Saura
Gym, to reset the routines
Bjarn Bronsveld
For me, the first thing is catching up with colleagues. Not just about work but just spending some time to talk about life. After that, do some work of course :)
Dennis Smink
@bjarnbronsveld Minder lullen meer werken aan spectate
Olatz Urrutia
@bjarnbronsveld Same! Plus emails and updates hahaha
Krishna Kumar
Wish that the holiday were longer!
Achindh M S
Issue verifiable digital badges😊
Nikhil Mehra
For me is catching up with colleagues, and telling them about the trip.
Karim Saif
Make me in the work deeply
Jerry
Figure out when is the next long weekend or break.
Farhan Tariq
I start off with de-cluttering my work station and my web browsers so I can start fresh with room for new and innovative ideas.
Catching up with colleageus and work :)
Indu Thangamuthu
Good Question. Obviously planning for the next holiday and motivate myself to work and earn money for the trip!
Kulsoom Awan
Sleep, relax, and take a day to adjust
Yelyzaveta Marchuk
I would have an eve planning what is going to happen next days, and calm morning routine next day will make me calmer at least :) Fan of calm Monday mornings, so need to wake up like 5-6am
Nilan Saha
Usually just check my emails and messages. Then plow through my queued todo list.
Dzianis Pomazau
Before we started working on Sense (https://senseapp.ai) we did some Customer Development. And this was the exactly one of the questions we asked our responders. 100% of them replied the same thing: I'll call a meeting to update myself of what happened during my absence. People keep paying tons of money for tracking tools and task managers, but they still need to bother other people, because there is still no place where they can get some meaningful insights from all their team resources and processes. This is what we want to fix at Sense.
LisaKim
I cry 😭
BiglySales
Catching up with close friends and catching up with working emails!
Nadim
Socialize with staff :)
Alexis Khvatov
Coming back from holiday always puts me in a great mindset! After settling back in at home, the first thing I do is unpack my suitcase and relive all of the wonderful memories I experienced while away. It's almost like unwrapping gifts! Once I'm unpacked and all set, checking-in with my family and friends to share stories from my travels is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing beats being able to share experiences and photos with the people that matter most to me.