What’s the first thing you do when arriving at the office?

Jason Andries
54 replies
I start by making a cup of tea, a coffee, and filling my water bottle to ensure I can start working and stay focussed from the moment I sit at my desk. What's your routine?

Replies

Ankita kaudare
When I was working from the office the first thing I would do was Fill my Water bottle and order munchies for tea break while plugging in my computer. also, fist bumps with colleagues!😆
Luis Gustavo
When I was working from office, the coffee was essential to start 😂
Get a cup of coffe and tackle my emails :D
Doğukan Tezcan
get a "choose privacy" mug of coffee
Doğukan Tezcan
@jason_andries1 Because "Choose Privacy" Mugs are @transferchain 's special mugs, everyone in the office has this mug :)
Anton Bannov
Just a cup of coffee !
Anastasia Reich
We are working on that the first thing to start your work day would be opening the Sense — Your Artificial Memory panel 💜 Check my product, we are LIVE now
Richard Gao
Plug in my computer and start working Though I always fill my water bottle up first haha
Jonas Lindberg
Usually rush in to catch a daily standup and after that make myself a nice cappuccino. I really enjoy that moment, to focus on something you create with your hands, and enables me to catch up with colleagues.
BiglySales
Have a great coffee o matcha!☕️💯
Olatz Urrutia
5-10 min chat with collegaues while computer is opening
Bernard Badó
You guys still arrive at the office?
Nilan Saha
I work from home but the first thing I do is check my email, twitter, stripe and slack to get a good overview of whats been going on since yesterday.
Frederik
Just a cup of coffee! But tomorrow i will change it up and meet in 15 minutes before and start reading a book before i start the working day.
Heleana Grace
Grab my cup of coffee and my headphones. 😊 I have to make sure I stay focused AND awake if I want to be productive.
Emily Matick
Im not afraid to say it, I spend 10-15 minutes talking with my coworkers and making a cup of coffee. But connection = everything!
Jason Andries
@emily_matick Connection and good vibes go a long way indeed!
Emily Matick
@jason_andries1 Vibes are everything. I think Sun Tzu said that? 😛
Warren Cheetham
Head out the door for a coffee with my workmates. We're only on site once a week so it's catch up time.
Harley coates
neither coffee nor water bottle its search console
Kaya Lordoğlu
For me its checking up on email and checking Product Hunt for cool products
Kaya Lordoğlu
I'm usually the first one in, but if someone else is there already I love to chat with that person to see what they've been up to in their lives
Jason Andries
@kaya_lordoglu I love chatting with my team members as well, it creates a great work environment when everyone's happy and gets along