What's the first thing you do on Monday morning?

Hashir Ahmed
28 replies

Replies

Mitesh Rajpure
I convince myself that weekend is over now, you must go to work dude...
Mohammad Elzahaby
I do that every morning but especially on mondays, it is journaling! I write about how i slept and how I am looking forward to the comming week!
Hashir Ahmed
@mohammad_elzahaby measuring your sleep is absolutely great. Glad you do that. And we must always be optimistic for the coming week
Pranab Buragohain
💩 And then look at how many new users have signed up 😅
I start my day with coffee and checking my emails. Very fun and creative, I know :D
Checking my emails and preparing a to-do list for the day and sometimes even for the week! ✌️
Hashir Ahmed
@vaishali_rastogi i wish i could make to do list, i just cant sleep Sunday night without thinking of them already
Mark | Paid Ad Templates
I always start each morning by clicking on my 15-minute morning routine shortcut. Happy to share the details if wanted.
Mark | Paid Ad Templates
@hashir_ahmed1 https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts... I have an Apple Shortcut that launches artifact, a news app, and after 5 minutes Product Hunt is opened. After 5 minutes, another shortcut runs that asks me my top 3 work items to get done today which automatically creates it in a note and sets it to reminders. After that shortcut runs it’s course then my other shortcut runs that asks for reminders, let’s me set the time and add any details needed. All without being in the reminders app. This helps guide my morning and day.
Conner Ann Waterman
Workout! Makes me feel like I'm starting the week off productive.
Josh Freeland
Coffee and plan the week ahead!
Lokesh Joshi
Start the day by Checking emails and preparing a to-do list for the day
ALEXIA
Coffee….I schedule my Monday emails & posts, as I think of how to set the focus for the week as I think of it all weekend. So Monday morning, I adjust to the week ahead. If I work Saturday, Monday I run my errands too, but the rest of the world starts their week and I am in tune with this as well.
Hashnimo
I got up from the bed, if you can consider that as an accomplishment.
Carm Transfer
Carmtransfers.com is one of the best and cheapest Cancun Airport Transfers and transportation to your hotel in Cancun. We are having a large number of Shuttles in Cancun. Which we charge lower fare and fulfill cent percent requirement. For more information please visit us Carmtransfers.com. https://carmtransfers.com/cancun...
Catherine Norris
I always do a website health check. Checking our SEO, traffic analytics, backlinks, etc