What's the fastest way to learn Bubble?

Mei
11 replies

Replies

Fidel Avendano
The fastest way to learn Bubble is by engaging in hands-on practice with the platform, complemented by tutorials available on Bubble's official site and coding platforms like Udemy. Stay persistent, and remember that every mistake is a stepping stone towards mastery.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Might be easier to learn how to code lol
Olga Pavlova
Try to repeat its own tutorials. They are good enough and embrace all parts of the platform. To be honest, I do not know if it is possible to use no-code solution before studying at least some part of 'real' coding. So, perhaps, one or two weeks of, let's say, Python or JavaScript, and couple days of HTML/CSS helps to understand Bubble better.
Tom Baker
thinkitbuildit.co
Chirag Dodiya
Here are two options I can suggest 1 - Youtube/ Bubble Forum/ Learn by Doing: This method may take more time 3-5 months but it has good benefits and you can start doing some small projects by the time you learn and gradually increase your confidence to work on more complex projects. 2 - Join a bootcamp: I teach a bootcamp myself so I know how much time it takes. The bootcamp I run, that takes around 1 month to get the basics done and maximum 3 months to reach a good space to allow you to do good level projects. You can join a job afterwards or continue to build your own. The bootcamp certificate helps.
Mei
@chirag_dodiya this is really helpful, what's the link to your bootcamp?
Shahroz Ali
i will not go for fastest way i will just go with easiest way about a week ago i got some short tricks by https://restaurantappnow.io/ just to improve your reading and observing skills