What's the best thing you've done to take care of your mental health?

Indu Thangamuthu
139 replies

Replies

JG
Believing in myself, and remember about remain silent instead of arguing. Being at pease with myself is the key to mental health :)
Rissy Miranda
For me it's really meditation and watching motivational videos.
Minha Nadeem
Get closer to Allah.
Luo Baishun
Guess what, I sing a favorite song to myself ๐Ÿ˜
Indu Thangamuthu
@luobaishun ๐Ÿคฉ What's your favorite song?
Micheal B
have work life balance and have a proper calendar planned
Indu Thangamuthu
@micheal_b Great!๐Ÿ‘ work-life balance is hard to accomplish after covid for most people. Glad you are able to enjoy it.
Jason Andries
Regularly exercising made a huge difference for me, and I noticed the biggest change when I started boxing. Another big turning point was having a proper work-life balance and prioritizing other things in life than just work.
Indu Thangamuthu
@jason_andries1 True. Regular Physical activities play a major role in good mental health.๐Ÿ‘ Keep up the good work.
HAROON Khan
One of the best things I've done for my mental health is to make sure that I take the time to practice self-care. That includes making it a priority to get enough rest and exercise, eat healthy meals, and connect with friends or find outlets for creativity. It's also important to set boundaries, prioritize activities that bring joy and practice positive self-talk. Taking these small steps has made a huge impact in my mental wellbeing!
Indu Thangamuthu
@haroon_khan14 ๐Ÿ‘ impressive and true to every word. Your mind listens only to what you say to it. Speak positive and you are in your own good hands
Patrik Svoboda
Don't be afraid to confront an unpleasant situation and face it head on, especially if I know it will benefit me in my personal and professional life. It is always challenging, but I can find that it becomes easier and easier with each case.
Indu Thangamuthu
@patriksvob๐Ÿ‘ Good mental health has got the power to accept every situation and acknowledge the results.
Sherry Xena
When I feel any discomfort, I will speak out, either to solve it or to be persuaded to accept it, without accumulating dissatisfaction.
Indu Thangamuthu
@sherryxena People prefer silence as they feel 'not speaking for ourselves' is how you can hold on to a relation and be accepted by the community.
Rebecca Tany
cooking, going out for hiking, or taking an exercise
Indu Thangamuthu
@thomas_yanik ๐Ÿ˜… But we cannot be ignoring everything, right?
Joan Mateo Duarte ๐Ÿš€
knowing my limits regarding work and life balance.
Nikita
Burn out is a big problem for me and i burn out , I just don't do anything for months and that also causes demotivation. I have decided to do little work everyday but for a longer period of time so that consistency is maintained. I also believe consistency has to be maintained for job or your startup else nothing works if you do a lot but just for a shorter period of time.
Indu Thangamuthu
@girlintheframe ๐Ÿ’ฎ Burn out is my main issue too. I work around 14 hours per day. And to add, I sometimes do sleepless times. Music has been my soul's medicine and comfort.
Eddie Forson
Spend quality time with friends and loved ones (family is #1). Personally these other 3 activities do wonders for me: - taking walks - exercising - eating healthy
Richard Gao
Partitioning my work and non-work hours.
Indu Thangamuthu
@richard_gao2 ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒธ Good! What about at times of emergencies?
Richard Gao
@indu_thangamuthu I'll make an exception then. But they're so infrequent that it doesn't really affect me negatively
Fahima Farrahi
putting less time for news
Tanoy Chowdhury
I try going to the gym regularly. I have observed that exercising helps me to push myself, sweat out that extra energy and declutter my mind. Exercising is physically rewarding, but it's also great for mental well-being.
Nick Mazikov
If it's about work, you just need to create a favorable atmosphere for yourself. This will definitely improve your mental state and increase your productivity. Our blog is dedicated to web3 and startups, but there is also a lot of other useful information, such as increasing productivity. We advise you to go there :)
Habibatul Muntaha
Loving & accepting myself, I feel like that's not only take care of my mental health, also make me a better person everyday.
Lydia Cohen
Reading always brings me back to peace and sanity. If I can't get into a book, I will choose to hang out to see the world: a tree, a cat, a dog, etc.