What's the best thing about Monday for you?

Hashir Ahmed
26 replies

Replies

Yenire leal
The best part of my Mondays is setting new goals. If the previous week wasn't so great, starting with a positive attitude to achieve the goals of the week.
Aaric Evans
a chance to start fresh i guess
Igor Lysenko
Some say Monday is the hardest time to start work after the weekend. But on the contrary, I am glad that I returned to work, I really like working.
Gibril Longmene
MOnday is the most difficult day for me to go to work
Buse Kara
Having a whole week to do my works. šŸ˜€
sallan will
Stop and Shop wants to modernize. The majority of the survey's questions will concern the respondent's pleasure, how the staff behaves, their experience shopping at the supermarket, and how likely they are to return in the future. All that is required to participate in this survey online is a recent shopping receipt. These two surveys are both free. talktostopandshopwin.pro
High energy levels from the weekend
Jade Rosado
Looking forward to achieve all the goals for the week
Neha
Monday brings motivation and excitement after the weekend. We feel inspired to do great things because we have a full five days ahead to work hard and accomplish our goals.
Darsh Arthur
Monday Morning Meetings
Brayden Chinner
Is there something good on Monday?) Just kidding, there is something good in every day. But Monday is good because you smoothly break into the work week. and do your job with pleasure and without fatigue
Sahil Kumar
monday is best for me ,after weekend
Mila Bronshtein
Monday meetings, sprint planning.
Irma Lafleur
Honestly, I hate Mondays. Lol.
Fresh start to the week!
Henry Sipchen
The opportunity to set the tone for your week. This week being launch week for us, this Monday is going to be an important one, to say the least!
Tim Boulay
To get back to work and resume my work, I need the support of every person in this family as I plan to launch this weekend.
Cyril Gupta
My team comes in to work again!
Joe Montanino
To get back to the work routine and making progress towards my goals.
Kunal Mehta
As a cofounder in an edtech application, the best thing about Monday is the opportunity to inspire and empower students to kick-start their week with enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge.