What's the best approach for continuing our Product promotion?

zen turbo
7 replies
We are a network edge provider, and we have launched a network optimization product. Unlike typical VPN applications on the market, we provide a good network environment for users through a globally deployed edge network. Currently, we have around 12,000 users, and we're looking to acquire more users. However, we lack additional funds for operational promotion. The current user base has been attracted through some application-level strategies, but it seems that the rate of customer growth still hasn't met our requirements. Does anyone have any good ideas? Additionally, our product is currently free, and I will soon be launching our application on Product Hunt, hoping that everyone can come and try it out.

Replies

Alexis Devenport
Why not leverage social media communities and online forums related to tech and network optimization? Engaging with these communities, sharing insights, and subtly mentioning your product can pique curiosity and attract potential users.
zen turbo
@alexisdevenport Thank you very much for your advice. In fact, I have tried promoting on some community websites, but I found it challenging to understand the rules of certain communities, such as Reddit, and my account even got banned. Do you have any recommended forums for this?
Eliza Crescini
By continuing to promote your product in a variety of ways like different social media platforms, you can reach a wider audience and increase your chances of success. One way to ensure that your promotion efforts are effective is to track your results. This will help you to see what is working well and what is not so that you can make necessary adjustments. There are several different tools and analytics platforms that you can use to track your results, such as Google Analytics, social media analytics, and CRM software.
zen turbo
@eliza_crescini At the moment, I'm using Google Analytics for user analysis, but it's limited to analyzing the behaviors of known customers. Currently, our goal is to make more unknown users aware of our product. We've tried posting on Reddit, but it seems to be ineffective. Due to the platform's rules, I can't even create a community, and my account has been suspended. Hahaha.
Eliza Crescini
@turbo_accelerator have you tried different social media platforms? Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Threads, and LinkedIn?
zen turbo
@eliza_crescini Facebook and Twitter seem to require a customer base. I've tried posting these things in my personal blog, but the feedback is minimal. I understand where the issue lies. Should I consider doing this in the name of the team?
Eliza Crescini
@turbo_accelerator Well, I must say it's gonna be difficult on Twitter especially now that everything should be paid for if you want to get lots of impressions and engagements from others. However, you can join some communities on Twitter. Just search for Product Hunt and other communities that might help you with your launch. Facebook on the other hand is much greater than Twitter. Just keep doing it!